Modern

You left the level, and you saw that you have completed all the stages! You then left the light blue room and went to the natural blue door in the middle.  You walked in, and another text box appeared. It said:

Welcome to Level Two of Sonikku Heaven~ Instead of all those boring levels you have played, you are now going to play something truly exciting~.

You blushed as you walked int the first door. It said "Modern". You opened it and your eyes widened. You have been expecting this moment. You saw a bedroom! It was nice and clean, and the bed was well-made. Just then, another text box appeared. It said:

Level Two. Stage One. Modern

Description: Teenage years. Knows how to treat a lady well~.

You slowly walked in and before your hand touched it, you were immediately pinned to the wall! You looked and saw a pair of emerald green eyes staring deeply into your eyes! You then heard a seductive chuckle, and you blushed deeply and covered your eyes. It was Modern Sonic! He slowly ran his hand down your side and whispered in a seductive tone, "Hey~." Your eyes opened widely, and he throw you on the bed! You were then breathing fast and crawling back as Sonic crawled up on the bed toward you. He placed your hands on your shirt, and he tore it apart! You were too surprised, you looked away from him. This level was already too much. It was definitely not like the first level. You still didn't look as he took off your remaining clothes except your panties and socks! He then pinned your wrists, and lowered his head, breathing on your neck! You then shivered and whimpered, and he stuck out his tongue, and gave a long slow lick along your cheek! You shivered fast as the saliva went down your cheek! He then went back to your neck, and bit it! You yelped and screamed as you felt Sonic molesting your neck. He almost had cold icy breath breathing on your neck. You felt goosebumps rising onto your skin. He then kissed where he bit, and you started to calm down and moan. He then looked at you and smirked. "Love this?~" He asked. You nodded slowly and he went down to your chest and kissed and licked it. You moaned more and you felt like you were in heaven. Sonikku Heaven that is~. He then went to your armpits, and slowly licked one, and you giggled because it tickled you. He chuckled as you giggled and he kept tickling you with tongue. Both you and him loved it. He then went down to your breasts and licked them as well. You then smirked down at him and asked, "You love them?~" He looked up at you and put a finger on your lips. You still gave him a wink, but even though he blushed, he continued licking and cleaning your body with saliva dripping down. He then went to your tummy, and went he licked them, you giggled because it tickled there too. He smiled because of how smooth it was and he then nibbled it and blew a raspberry, causing you to laugh. After that, he went down your legs and he kissed your down thighs and calves and licked back up. You were getting nervous that he was going to get his head in your... "zone". That is a zone you didn't want Sonic to run through. But he continued working on your legs. He then went to your feet and removed your socks. He stuck out his tongue and licked your toes. You found this a bit weird, but you smiled as he was doing this for you. You giggled and wiggled your toes and sat up, petting him. As you petted him, he purred and starting working on your feet. You giggled at how he was tickling them by planting kisses on them. After that, he looked up at you, and after a few seconds of staring, he immediately pounced on you, pinned you down, and stood on his knees. He took his member out in front of you, and your eyes widened at how hard it was! He then licked his lips, and said, "Looks tasty huh?~" You looked up at him, but didn't say anything. He then said, "You know you want it~. Go on~. Don't be shy~." You slowly looked at it, and you gave the tip a kiss. when you kissed it, Sonic immediately thrust it down your throat and you gagged! Sonic then laughed almost in an evil tone, and he began thrusting in and out. You moaned muffled moans, but you then started to suck. As you sucked, Sonic was moaning himself, and he also panted. You looked up at him and saw his face turning deep red. "Y-Yeah! Right there...!" He moaned. You then sucked harder and he began t thrust faster. That means he was at his limit! A few seconds later, he immediately blew his load in your mouth, and you swallowed it slowly. It tasted both sweet and salty. He then slowly pulled away, and you gave his member a kiss before he put it away. He got off you, and you saw the door in front of you glow. He then gave you another chaos emerald. It was blue. You slowly got up, and your clothes appeared once again in pixels. You looked a him, and he gave you a smile. "That was amazing," he said. "You're amazing, Sonic," you smiled and hugged him. He hugged back and you kissed his cheek, and waved him goodbye before you left with a red face.