Super Sonikku Boost

You walked in and saw that the room was dark. You could barely see anything. But you then saw a light. You walked to the light and saw something white. It was a white chaos emerald. You picked it up and smiled. You finally had all seven chaos emeralds. But what happens now. Suddenly, you felt something grab you, and your clothes ripped off! You heard chuckling and then you were thrown and landed in something bouncy. This is the final level. Suddenly, the text box appeared. It said:

Final level: Stage One: Super Sonikku Boost.

Description: Gotta go fast~~~

And when the box disappeared, a light came on, and your eyes widened. All the Sonics you faced were staring and smirking at you. You shivered and slowly said, "G-Guys...?" They then all pinned you down and tickled all over you! You laughed hard and screamed, "NOOOOOOO!! STOP IT!!!" You laid there trapped. Squealing and squirming as they all laughed and kept tickling you. After about a minute, they stopped and you panted. Classic then got up on the bed, and looked at you. You looked back at him slowly as he went to you and kissed you deeply! Your eyes widened, but you kissed him back and while you were kissing him, the other Sonics got in formation. Classic then jumped off and walked to then. And then, the seven chaos emeralds spun around them fast into a powerful golden burst! And before you knew what was happening, you were then faced by all the SUPER SONICS! Classic got on top of you and pushed his member straight in your mouth down your throat! Underground and Dreamcast went to your breasts, Modern was at your behind, Riders was at your feet, and Boom was between your legs! They all thrust their members into and onto your body, and you let out a loud muffled moan! They stared out slow. But no matter what speed they were going, you still screamed at all the Sonics playing with you. You helped Riders by rubbing his member with your feet and he moaned loud. They then braced themselves as they all started to thrust faster! You screamed louder, but the more you screamed, the more you choked on Classic's member. You choked and gagged on it. He may be small, but he is also pretty big. You then looked at Underground and Dreamcast at your breasts. They played with then and jiggled them and pushed their members against them. You decided to help them out by stroking them in your hands. Boom and Modern were the ones you stared at the longest. They were having so much fun with you. You helped at every pound they gave you. Suddenly, they all stopped, and you thought it was over. But it wasn't. The master emerald appeared out of nowhere, and your eyes widened as the chaos emeralds were formed into super emeralds, and they all transformed into their hyper forms! You then shut your eyes, and they all suddenly gave in one big thrust, and your eyes widened and almost popped out! You screamed as loud as you could as they all went super fast and super hard! IT WAS AT THE SPEED OF SOUND!!! And then, they all screamed and they all burst their whole load all over onto you and inside you! You gagged some more at Classic's juice and you didn't even swallow, all of it spilled on your face! And you couldn't take it anymore as you blew out all of your load! A few minutes later...everything was still and silent.... You slowly opened your eyes, and saw white cream. You slowly wiped it away and they all pulled away. As they did, your juices came out of you like a waterfall. They then all wakes between your legs, and they each drank some of your load. Classic came first and he smiled big as his face was covered in your cream. It was cute but also a bit gross. A few minutes later, they all had white faces, and they all turned back to normal. They then all walked to you and helped you up. They all helped you stand up and cleaned you up. They then planted kisses on you before your clothes came back on. You slowly looked and smiled at them. "Thank you...so much...," you said. They all bowed and blew you kisses goodbye. You then slowly walked to the door...opened it...and left....