Dreamcast

You walked out of the door, and you looked at the last door beside you. You turned the knob, and you looked at what looked like a city. You slowly walked around and you heard someone whistling. You turned around and you saw him again. It was Sonic, but he wasn't short and fat anymore. When he showed up, the text box appeared again. It said:

Level One. Stage Three. Dreamcast.

Description: He may have some lip slurs, but he can be very sweet. Take a lovely ride~.

Lip slurs? You looked at him, and he waved at you. Then he said, "What's up?" Now you saw it. You saw his mouth was a bit freaky. You slowly walked to him and took his hand. "Hello," you said. "You seem cute," he said. "Th-Thank you...," you said, blushing and smiling. "Let me take you somewhere," he said with a smirk. He then walked you towards a corner, and stopped at what looked like a stained glass elevator. (Not like Willy Wonka.) You looked up and saw a sign that said "Twinkle Park". You knew what this place was, and you looked at Sonic with wide eyes. He smirked up at you and said, "Let's go in. After all, cute couples get in free~." You blushed deeply and smiled big and inside you, butterflies were flying in your stomach. "I'm going on a date with Sonic!" You thought with excitement. You walked with Sonic and you both went up to the amusement park. You went up, and then you first saw the bumper cars. You looked at Sonic and he asked, "Want to go there first?" You nodded and ran in. "Hey! Wait for me!" He chuckled and followed you. You both got on the bumper cars, and you drove around. You had a blast with Sonic as you both were driving and bumping and swerving around. You almost didn't want to hit him, but you both were already having fun. After the bumper cars, you went on the roller coaster. It was a lot more exhilarating than you thought it was, and so you held close to Sonic as you were going a bit too fast. Sonic was fine, but he chuckled as he saw you hold him tightly. You blushed deeply, but you stayed holding onto him. After the roller coaster, you went through the halls of mirrors. You looked in one and saw many of you since there were mirrors in front and behind you. "Fun huh?" Sonic asked. "This place is amazing," you smiled. "Thank you so much Sonic!" You then kissed his cheek, and he blushed. You blushed and giggled at how cute he was. Eventually, you both got out and you saw the door. "Oh! I forgot to give you this!" Sonic said as he went behind him and pulled out a red chaos emerald. You smiled and took it. You now had a yellow, green, and a red chaos emerald. "Thank you so much Sonic," you smiled. He then walked to you and kissed your cheek. You smiled and kissed his back and you turned toward the door. Just then, right when you turned, you felt a slap against your rear! You yelped and turned towards Sonic, and he smirked and winked at you. "See you later~," he said, seductively. "B-Bye," you said, blushing deeply and rushing out. You could not believe he slapped your behind! I think he has gotten more seductive since he's older.