Riders

You walked out, and you saw the next door glow. It said "Riders". Man...that last level was rough. You never knew Sonic would be like that. But hey, like the last game you played, this was all based on your fantasies about your lovers. You went through the next door, and saw another bedroom. And then, another text box appeared. It said:

Level Two. Stage Two. Riders.

Description: Get ready for a wild ride with Riders Sonic~.

You blushed deeply, and when you placed your hand on the bed, you sighed in relief because you weren't pinned against the wall this time. You laid on the bed, but when you looked up, your eyes widened as you saw Riders Sonic hanging from the ceiling! He smirked down at you, and he dropped down, landing on top of you. It was not too bad that he landed on top of you. Well...not as bad as what he was also going to do with you. He then looked at you, and smirked and chuckled at you. He got on his knees with his wrists still pinned down, and he started planting kisses on your face. You giggled and blushed as he was doing this. In this level, so far, Sonic is being more gentle. But there was a catch somewhere. Maybe this was just a warm-up. "Mmmmm...oh Sonic," you moaned and giggled. He looked at you and smiled. But then, he ripped your clothes off! Your eyes widened again, but you just laid there staring at him. You then windered what he was going to do next, and then, he immediately flipped you over where you were on top of him, and he smirked up at you. He then went down and sucked on your breast! You gasped and moaned and shivered. "Oh!~ Sonic!~" You moaned loudly. He chuckled and he put on his shades. "Buckle up, Cutie. Get ready for a wild ride~," he said, smirking. You blushed deeply, and he slapped your behind! You squeaked and moaned more as he kept sucking you. You trembled and drooled and your drool accidentally landed on Sonic's face! You looked at him. "I-I'm sorry...!" You stuttered nervously. He then slowly smirked and wiped your saliva off and licked it off his finger. You blushed more, and he said, "On your knees~." You then sliwly got on his knees above his torso, and he put one hand on your side, and the other between your legs! He then formed his hand where his middle finger was up and then, he shot it straight up inside you! You gasped loudly and moaned and Sonic started to bounce you, with you riding on top of him! "AH!~ SONIC!~" You moaned loudly as you rode him. He then smirked and spanked you. You screamed a bit and moaned more. "AH!~ SONIC!~ I THINK I'M GONNA!~" You said, but then Riders pinned you down on the bed again, and he took his member out. He then had it at your behind, and he immediately pushed it straight up your behind! You gasped again and you moaned even louder than before! Sonic was also moaning. "Oh my god!~ You're so tight!~" He shouted. You have not felt this much pleasure since last year. And bow that you sae it again, you never knew how much you missed this until it happened again right now. "AH!~ HERE I COME!~" Sonic moaned as he finally shot his load straight up inside you! You then screamed and moaned as you were getting filled. But apparently, you didn't think it was over as Sonic pulled out and shot the rest of his load all over your body, and some on your face! Both you and Sonic then panted as it was now over and as you slowly opened your eyes, you saw a glow. You focused your vision and you saw Sonic giving you a cyan chaos emerald. You slowly smiled and took it and gave Sonic a kiss on his cheek. He smiled, kissed back, and got off you. You waved bye to him as your clothes reappeared and you left the door. The only thing that you wanted to do in there, was release your load on hi- wait what?! Now you were thinking that?! Oh no...it seems the game was getting to you. It seems you wanted to do things to those Sonics. Bad naughty things.