T H R E E

Y O O N G I ' S P O V .

I softly grab hold of Thalia's arm, flinching when she gives me a death glare. I give her a pleading look and she complies, allowing me to lead her outside of the crappy room, and onto the Ancient boat awaiting us.

I could see why Thalia would be annoyed with me, but all other information regarding the mission was not open to her until we had at least got into hell.

F L A S H B A C K T O 5 M O N T H S A G O

I sighed heavily as I pulled my coat back on, upon hearing Namjoon's request to report to the Throne room. Sometimes I really considered quitting my job, but then the thought of the consequences would always stop me. I am part of the 'Knight's of hell' regiment... sounds stupid... I know. There are only seven of us, one of them being Hades' son, Jeon Jungkook. Pretty big ass when I first met him, the others and I thought that it was just because his title was like a stick up his ass. But I would never of course dare to say that out loud, cause his father would probably fuck me up. However after years of missions, and awkward days off, I guess Jungkook wasn't that bad, he just had some trust and anger issues, especially regarding his possessions.

I walk straight to throne room, ignoring Hoseok, who was shouting.

"Hey, hyung, wait up, Namjoon asked for all of us to come as well, can't we all go together? You know how Jin hyung gets mad when we leave him out." He almost screams.

"Hey you know I heard you right?" Damn it, probably should help Hoseok out on this one, even it was his fault.

I huff as I turn back around, and jog my way to where the others were, waiting for Jin to put his shoes on. "Thank you hyung." Hoseok gives me a weird smile, and I return it with a playful glare.

"Alright, lets go see what his Majesty has to say this time." Jin leads us down the corridors, I had almost finished walking down, and comes to a stop at the large Oak doors, leading to the Throne room, before opening them.

As we enter, I see Hades sitting straight and alert on the throne center in the room, with Jungkook sitting next to him, on a throne slightly smaller, but nonetheless looking with the same amount of pride as the King. He smiles when he notices our presence and walks towards us, greeting his favorite among us, Jimin.

Jimin returns the greeting and Jungkook goes back to his place, looking boastful again.

"So I am very sure that you all are curious as to why I have asked for your presence." Hades' powerful voice echoes over the high walls of the dark Palace, and we nod our heads.

"As you can see I am slowly aging day by day, you all know very well that a god with such power cannot die, however I did not raise a child for the purpose of watching him grow. He is to become King... sooner rather than later."

God, get to the point old man.

"What I will be saying now, will only be said once. My son knows of this already, and you six will be the only others to hear of this, it does not leave the palace until the matter has been cleared. Understand?"

"Yes, your majesty." Jin answers for us, and we nod in agreement.

"When Zeus and I fell out he let a prophecy slip out into the open. The fates had revealed to him that he was to have a great-great-granddaughter or a distant relative of sorts; it wasn't incredibly specified. She was going to be more powerful than most descendants of the great Gods. But the important part of the prophecy is, she is destined to be with my son and rule the underworld with him. It's your job to collect her for my son, he has now reached eighteen and the thought of his soulmate isn't enough anymore."

There was outcry within the group, we were all perplexed as to why we hadn't already been informed of information like this before, this would change the future of the Underworld.

"As for who exactly the girl is; we have information she works as a guard of the gates of the Underworld, her name being Thalia. I request that Yoongi be cloaked and befriend Thalia, against my son's wishes, as we cannot have him in Heaven, it would be too obvious. I am also aware that Hoseok is the best at breaking defences out of this cohort, and would like him to create the hole in the wall that will bring Thalia closer to us. With the plan set, I trust I do not need you're agreement on this, you will start now."

E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K

It was for the best, all the new information Hoseok and I are withholding form her, it will freak her out and then there is no chance of us getting her all the way to Jungkook.

T H A L I A ' S P O V .

We sat in silence on the boat, there was no sailor and I wasn't question it, I was in Hell. And I 'm not really sure why I was so calm about it. Yoongi looked straight ahead, as if in deep thought. I knew I didn't hate him after what he did, because I don't know why he did it.

Which is really annoying.

"So, what's it like up in heaven Thalia?" I turn to Hoseok, confused as to why he decided to make casual conversation, as if he didn't just kidnap me.

"Well if you're a women up there, it's shit. They say heaven is the 'gardens of happiness', but its just where the rejects go if they can't get to Olympus or the underworld. Now it's my turn to ask you a question; why the hell am I here?" My voice raises slightly at the question.

"I guess it's a good thing you're down here then, isn't it? And, no, I'm not allowed to tell you much of your purpose in the underworld, I can only say that from here it only gets better... right, Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok elbows Yoongi jokingly, and gives a horse-like laugh.

"Yeah, sure, whatever."

A/N done :)