E I G H T

T H A L I A ' S   P O V .

When we entered the room, the silent girl ushered me forward, and then disappeared from sight slamming the door behind her.

I looked forward and was met with a large table, with chairs for eight, all full except for one empty chair right beside Jungkook. I let out a silent sigh, and gave a slight bow to the people in the room I had met earlier, before taking my seat begrudgingly.

"How's your room Lia?" Taehyung is the first to try and lighten the mood, as the Chef comes into the room, laying various platters of expensive food on the table.

"Magnificent Tae. It had all my favorite colors in the design, how did you guys know?" I question in amazement.

"I had to report to the underworld some simple details and facts about you, so that we could make your stay as comfortable as possible here." Yoongi smiles, more shyly this time, as if to try and make it seem that we weren't really close so Jungkook couldn't get mad again.

The conversation ends, as the food is passed around and I dish my plate to the maximum. I had never seen food like this before, it was so colorful rich, the opposite to what I had been used to. So I shoveled A LOT of food onto my plate, enough for Jungkook to glance at me weirdly,

"Careful there princess, you don't want to end up like Jimin did." Jungkook snorts immaturely. I look at Jimin, who sits opposite to me, and you can see there is some tension in their friendship. Originally they looked really close, but it seemed like when it came to a laugh, Jimin was an easy victim.

"Hey, don't be a dick, why would you give a shit about what Jimin looked like? I'm sure he looked perfect. If you wanna act like a boastful bitch, aim your lame insults at me, then we'll see what happens." I glare right at my supposed 'lovers' red eyes, confident that he couldn't cause me pain.

Jimin smiles at my statement shyly , and I could tell I had became much closer to him already.

But Jungkook however, gave the impression that he was slightly... pissed.

Very pissed.

He reaches across to me, which unfortunately wasn't very far, and wraps his hands around my throat, violently, but enough to make me frozen in place;

"Listen here Angel, my eyes may not effect you like any other Angel, but that doesn't mean I can't hurt you. Try defending my friends again, and I'll make you sorry. As for the whole 'eternal mate thing', that you certainly can't avoid." Jungkook growls into my ear,making me flinch in fear and obedience.

"Let her go Jungkook, she won't love you if you hurt her." Jin says in a cool tone, causing Jungkook to immediately let go of my throat, allowing me to relax back into my seat and return to breathing normally. I could now tell that Jin was the oldest, everyone seemed to listen to him, which, for me, was good.

"Thank you Jin." I say. He nods and then we all return to eating, as if nothing had happened, but I'm not planning on letting Jungkook's actions simply slip from my mind.

After the main course, are plates were carted off and then replaced by a strawberry Gateau, and damn it was one fine Gateau. I then decided to try and ignite a conversation, "So how did you all find eachother?" I was actually curious, for once.

"Good question Princess, let's see-

J U N G K O O K ' S   P O V .   ( F L A S H B A C K - 2 0 0   Y E A R S  A G O)

Father had yet again summoned me to his stupid throne room, where he just sat and ruled hell without lifting a finger.

"I have decided that in the foreseeable future you will rule the Underworld. To give you more support in your future ruling the advisors and I have come up with a Regiment of top grade Demons that you will befriend and train with, helping you flourish into the perfect King for our future."

For once he had something interesting to say. "Who are they father? Do I know of them?" I question.
"You may come in boys!" My father shouts, and the doors to the room open.

6 guys, around my age, approach me eagerly, with small smiles on their faces, their red eyes glowing almost a bright as mine. Finally some company, I thought. I had to admit, being brought up alone was pretty dreary, especially in hell, where there was almost nobody to confide in. I smile back at the boys and introduce myself,

"Hi, my name's Jeon Jungkook. I'm sure we'll make really good friends, so call me Kookie." I beam, uncharacteristically considering my title in this realm. The boys line up one by one and introduce themselves, with the same level of enthusiasm.

"Hello, my names Kim Seokjin. It's nice to meet you Kookie." The one that looked the oldest smiles and lets the next boy speak;

"Min Yoongi, I look forward to working together." He seems calm, almost too calm.

"Kim Namjoon." The third guy smiles, his voice full of resounding authority, I could tell he was older than me.

"Jung Hoseok! Or Hobi! Or Hope!" The next person seemed like a total maniac, crazy, but kind I guess.

The fourth guy, however, I immediately recognize, as my half-brother, my mother's son but not my father's, Park Jimin,

"Brother, you made it here." I say in a hushed tone, "I didn't think my father would allow for you to be here."

After Hades had found out about Persephone's betrayal he banished my mother, along with my half-brother, from the underworld.

"I had decided it was best to raise the boy, even if he isn't my own, besides he has the blood of a Goddess, that most certainly had some fight within her, Jimin will be perfect for the new Regiment." Father concludes.

I hug Jimin tightly, it had been years since I had even got a glance at him. He returned the hug, and let the last person greet me;

"Taehyung Kim, or TaeTae." He gushed.

He was going to be a handful.

T H A L I A ' S   P O V .   (  P R E S E N T   T I M E  )

"-he was certainly going to be a handful. And I was right." Jungkook finishes, speaking the nicest he has since I met him.

"So that's where Kookie came from?" I ask looking at Hoseok and Yoongi, remembering how they would always speak of a 'Kookie', but I would never understand who they were on about.

"Yes, it was. He is the youngest after all, so he was destined to have the cutest name." Namjoon laughs, causing Jungkook to grumble under his breath.

But Jimin was related to Jungkook, now that was a surprise,

"If you're related to Jungkook, why does he bully you so much?" I ask Jimin politely, not wanting to seem like I was prying.

"We had a fight a while back, because I said something about Hades, and he wouldn't let it go. I can't really say much more though." I nodded at him in understanding.

"I think its time we all sleep now, don't you? I think story time is over now." Jin concludes, and we all leave our seats heading to our respective rooms,

good thing I knew where I was going already.

A/N: That was the eighth chapter, if you're reading, vote, comment how shitty you think this book is, thank you,

Georgie :)