T W E L V E

T H A L I A ' S   P O V .

Baekhyun jumps out of the portal, with what I would call comedic timing and bounds towards me, ignorant of the scene unfolding in the room. "Thalia!" He shouts in happiness, as he reaches me. "I knew I would get to you eventually, I've brought the locket with me, here," he places the locket in my hand, a beautiful red gemstone proudly gleaming on its case.

"Are you ready?" Baekhyun asks, looking me in the eye.

I turn and look around me, catching the eyes of many confused faces. And that's when Baekhyun finally looks at his surroundings, and realizes exactly where he was. Baekhyun's eyes slowly cloud in fear, when he notices Hades. Shit.

Hades looked pretty pissed off, "Baekhyun, God of light, son of Ares and Aphrodite, what are you doing in my Kingdom." He begins calmly, he didn't have to sound angry as we all knew what he was capable of.

"I'm here for my sister, she has been missed for too long in Olympus. It's time she was brought back home, it was Zeus' mistake to hide her in the first place." Baekhyun boldly states, trying not to let fear get the better of him.

Now, it was Jungkook's turn to join in the conversation, Yoongi still flailing in his hands; "Shes not going to that shit hole with you, she will remain here by my side. Forever, and that's final." He glares into Baekhyun's eyes, and then looks at me, as if he was challenging me to make another move away from him. "Boys! Get Baekhyun now." Hades commands, and I have a feeling that they will have no choice to obey, unless they wanted eternal pain.

I watched as Namjoon approached Baekhyun first, growling slightly as if he was on high alert. Hoseok started walking from the other side, looking more serious than ever. But Jimin, was almost frozen in place,

I knew I could trust him.

I would have to take action if I was to protect myself and my brother. "I can just open this thing right?" I shout in a panic, as the 5 boys start to in close on us, if I was to try and attack I would need more than an Angel's power.

"Yes!" Baekhyun shouts frantically, his eyes darting around the room.

I get a grasp of the locket, my hands slipping slightly, and then I pry it open with one desperate tug.

I watch in amazement as a swirl of white electricity surges towards me, and envelopes my figure. Rays of light twisted and pulled on my hair, permanently changing its colour to sky blue - matching my brothers perfectly.
I could feel buzzing on the tips of my fingers and what looked like white light spilling from them.

The light seemed to have acted like a repellent, as the people that were inches away from attacking us had already clambered away from my new found power and the light that accompanied it.
I felt Baekhyun's hand tightly grasp mine as he led me, in a rush, to the portal that was slowly getting smaller - warning us of the limited time we had left.

Now was a pivotal moment in my journey, Baekhyun would lead me to the element of my life I could have only dreamed of having.
I didn't even look back when we eagerly jumped into Olympus, not even looking into the fiery red eyes of the man I was supposed to love.

A/N: Short chapter, but I haven't updated in a while so I thought anything was better than nothing.