We haved come!

(Y/N) I asleep and I just dreamed I about what happen tomorrow and I woke up got dressed and went outside and goku was at my door and said "hey y/n!" "Hey goku" and I blackout I know what happened so I saw raditz and nappa hiding and I rose and say " what hell is going!?" "Shut up or you going back with goku!?" He said and I sigh and wait and he found us and beat up both and he looked at me I was gone and I ran with my stuff and drove and he pick up my car and I fell out and I ran with my life and goku lost me and I cried at I have to do this and i walked on beach and went home but I could see goku and I went to hotel and stay there and I change in to this (yup and yup)

And I went home and goku just stayed in till I get home safe I told my boss and he said let it slide and they send someone more powerful than goku. I went in and he hugged me so tight and he cried and I had tear in my eye I hold in (LIKE MAN am sorry..) and he straight up kiss me on nose I know at he was going to do and he turn around and I kissed him on the lips ///// (goku) I kissed her nose and I turn and she kissed me on lips I kiss back and she said this "your good kisser" and I blush and this "you 2" and we kiss again and we start making out for good half hour and we stop got up and said "can I sleep with you?" (Why goku just why?!) and she got in 2 her pjs and just take out my gear and got on bed by way I was shirtless and she saw and she roll her eyes playfully and we talked and I brought up this "hey y/n" "ya" "do you like me?" "...I can't answer right now. k?" "Yea..k."(good bye everyone yup y/n is evil but why you well know in next chapter of this book at sucks now goodbye 381 words)