"how to can i say no to this"

(Y/n) "f*** why did I do this" I thought and he grab my butt and I Yelp and he grab me in to "his" room and I have to take action (F*** God I need to be saved) and we sang in our mind and (now here here it is)

(After the song) "goku why did do?!" I said and goku smile and put his hand on my legs and try's to kiss me but yea he did and (oh no I didn't but I have to ...here you go, save me lord) and I push him down and I licked his neck like usual he moans and I stop and he says "keep doing it now!!" I giggle and say "no if I do I will get destroyed 😊" fine but if you do I will do anything to be with you" Goku says and I blush and say " your cute but I need to go" I say and he grab my wrist and say "stay!?" He say and he made puppy eyes and I sigh and say " fine but I will sleep in other room got it!" I say and he said "please....fine I go in my room" goku said and I said "thank you!?" I said and I went to sleep in middle of the fringe night he came and hold me close and fell asleep I smile and asleep then "oh no he didn't " I said in my dream (you can see the future went you are asleep and in next chapter you see goku doing something in his dream now good bye peeps. 271 words)