- 3 week- ~he marry her?~

(And drawing you going to see is not my and replaced caulifa or something like that to your oc so yes goku is going bad stuff with you when I will stop steal the story from story and here you go) (y/n) and I went back to ship I know what goku did and I need to rest and I dropped but someone got me and it no other than goku and I smile at goku and I saw ring not any ring wedding ring I known at goku married chi chi but didn't have children. uh a strange at goku doesn't want to have children with chi chi but show emotion to me but not chi chi. But we were back home so we have time to say our goodbyes to other people and goku and chi chi and me went to his house chi chi went to change and it was me and goku and out of blue I said "soo..." And he said " I have time am sorry and forget this ever happened" and I said " what happen..umm!" He kissed me uh ummm...

And put my arms around his neck and his on my back and chi chi came back and saw us and I push goku and chi chi screams " what!!?!" And I ran back and goku said "wait y/n am sorry!!!!!" And I kept running and I went back to ship and I went to diff...

And put my arms around his neck and his on my back and chi chi came back and saw us and I push goku and chi chi screams " what!!?!" And I ran back and goku said "wait y/n am sorry!!!!!" And I kept running and I went back to ship and I went to different room at bulma made for me and goku didn't know at this room and goku went in my room and I change my room into I like there's and I said nervously " hey goku.....😅" and he said " hey am sorry abo.." And I shut his mouth and said " goku I love you but you're married and I can't marry you am sorry😔" and he hugged me and push me and I went upstairs and said to bulma if I have protection from goku and I saw my hand print and I put it and I let me though and I went to my room just fell asleep and in middle of night I heard smashing at my door and it was Goku trying to smash my door down and I just want to go home and stay away from goku and I want to love him but I can't and went out and goku was here and I stay there and goku just....(yup he is married and he likes you more than chi chi and this it for 3 and good bye 430 word....why)