~week 2 first stop~

(Y/n) And woke up and goku not letting me go and I got out and I went downstairs to get breakfast and everyone was there and I sat at my table and I just played games on my iPhone (you got any iPhone you want ok? Ok) and Goku came and everyone starts get food and goku got my food "thanks Goku" " your welcome" and we started eating and I was done eating and I went to change in to this

And I just walked around and I saw goku....shirtless.. ;l and I ran across and saw goku look and went were I was and I just made run for it (RUN FOREST RUN!! Am sorry) and I saw goku say " come out come out were ever you are..." And I went to store changed in to bulma and goku came in to store and said " hey bulma did you saw my soulmat uh I mean my best friend😅" I did my best bulma voice and said this "um no she must be in her room and you will be there for you 😏" I said he blush dark red and said " uh...bulma why but I did at with her so yea you are right I meet her and give her thing 😏😏" he said I changed and I heard bulma screaming " our first stop...Mexico!!" I did know Mexico I was jumping around and screaming and I went in dress and I went in to mountain to think and goku came shirtless again and I said "goku go away I will go back went am done!?" And he jumped and he said " I came here to think" and I sat down. (Goku) I sat by her I first thing I was was he breasts and I blush dark red and I just sigh and said in my mind " why did she have to have big breasts" And I just looked at the sky she looks so beautiful. hey! Me shut up and listen she doesn't like me but she does at same time so I get really sad and lonely at y/n will never love me and I will kill myself for her if some one take her, if someone wants to make him his bride,or kill her.....I will kill them for her and I will make her love me...(yes goku is going crazy for you and he will never stop to get your heart and done 400 words f...)