-week 4- open up your eyes!

( you and crew stopped at New York and you and Goku explore the town and back to story)
(Y/n) and I have to destroy goku and if I do I lose someone I love but I have that I love and I woke up and Goku was there hugging me and I push him off and I walk a little then he grab my hand and pulls me back to him then I went to cook breakfast and I finally finished and we went to train I turn super sayian and he went blue (4 hours later)and I got mad at how strong he this then I grab his shirt and said this.

( you and crew stopped at New York and you and Goku explore the town and back to story)(Y/n) and I have to destroy goku and if I do I lose someone I love but I have that I love and I woke up and Goku was there hugging me and I push him off and I w...

and then I let go of his shirt and I saw post at my friend just posted and at the end of post it said " y/n open up your eyes!" And I think for half an hour and I saw that means that my friend is thinks goku is bad and I should rip it in half but she also thinks we're perfect for each other.......

Ok...um and i got back and I saw goku mad at something or someone...and I say worried " h-hey goku" and he got up almost smacked me in the face but I grab it and I just say " what wrong why are not talking to me?" And he said with venom in his voice " where were you and what did you do!?" You were scared and you answer " I was thinking and I lost track of time and you don't have to worried of me you not my dad are you goku!?

And he thrown my favorite thing on the floor and it broke and I scream " why did you do that...you know what am leaving and I will never come back " and I slammed the door in his face and I packed up from Goku's room and I unlocked the door and I push goku out of my away and I went my room and I lock all of the doors and I know at goku was mad and why it was at he thought I was dead and he went looking for me and I worried him to much and he got mad at everyone and screamed at vegeta and I started crying and shaking and I screamed in anger at I went super Sayian 4 and I saw myself  and I fell hugged I my friend came in and went straight and she Sang

And the half way it shows Goku and chi chi......kissing and I sang the last part " open up your eyes!!!!" And I went with my friend and I said goodbye and i said " just you wait just you wait" I said evilly.

(Y/f/n) and I sang and I don't think goku is person to fall in love with her and time travelers love is hard to get and I said goodbye and I think why does y/n want to kill goku and he like her uh I have to ask and I went to sleep I was goku and chi chi making out I have to warn her at he is bad apple.(yup guys goku is evil in this story and you don't know it and your friends know it and there your guardian angels and goku this killing them to get you and I don't know but there this bad and good ending to this story and the other one is drama and you know so yea guys the man himself this evil 603 words)