3: well...good bye and hello

(Well am done with this story and on to next one but the song on top put it went I say so OK ok) (3 weeks ago) (y/n) "well am doing fine mom how's goku?" I said and my mom went silent and said " he is horrible the day you left he cried for you " and I just said " why?" And she said " he loves you " and I said mad " IF HE LOVES ME WHY DID HE WENT With chi chi!!!"

And she hung up and I said " she on goku's side " and I went downstairs to get pancakes and Evan was there " hey y/n" " hey ev" and I went to look for college and Evan did same and Evan and i got in college but only 1 class is change But now for goku problem. I changed in to this

and I said good bye to Evan and went of and I went to Goku's place and chi chi was there " thanks god you're here help him please" and I went  to his room and he was there crying and walk over " hey goku " I said and he cried on my shoulder and he...

and I said good bye to Evan and went of and I went to Goku's place and chi chi was there " thanks god you're here help him please" and I went to his room and he was there crying and walk over " hey goku " I said and he cried on my shoulder and he said " I miss you " and I said to as real I can get " goku hear me out you like chi chi I liked you but I have to go to college" And he said " take me with you" and I just laughed and said " goku can't even you count to 4 billion in right way" and I said " look goku am going to TimeTraveling to other universes and I will come back ok"

And he said " ok I love you so much and Evan is "good " to you?" And I froze and I blush because I knew what he meant and I said " g goku! Yes he is good to me but not at way!" And he said " bye y/n " and he kissed my head and I was surprised and I said " good bye and good luck to your new family (1 week later put the song!)"dear y/n am doing good here but anyway I see sky for for forever." And I saw it and I look up (Goku) and I look up and say "I see sky for for forever" and we both say " the saiyan and the time traveler" THE END

( next book! And toon out goku " byes" and you " bye and hello" and well it completely done and on to next book bye guys)