My sayian, are you?

And I just kiss him and he kissed back

(It chi chi but you know change) and he let me go and he said " well nobody is around I can do this" and I said " do Wh

(It chi chi but you know change) and he let me go and he said " well nobody is around I can do this" and I said " do Wh..ummm!" And he kissed me and starts dancing went kiss is still going and  " well I practice at what do you think?" He said shyly. " well goku at takes lot of time but you did good" I said shyly and he just straight up hug me and said " well i just want to be with you" and I just hug him and said " goodbye" and I ran home and it feels like it's going to rain and I just realized that I was wearing A dress and said " a s***" and I just want to go home and I felt it sprinkle a bit and I went into a store and stay there and I was rain hard and a store clerk said at I can stay or go to friends house and I said " I will stay here" and I went on my phone and said to bulma if she can pick me up and she said sure and I saw her car and we talk and she said " will you marry goku in future?" And I blush and said " sure 😳" and she said " what I thought" and I rolled my eyes and I saw her pull up were goku's house is and I went inside and she left me and he turn on the tv and I watch with him and I him changed in formal clothes and he sat here and I made my move..( well guys sorry for the long time it mom and 287 words)