Afterwords

I stayed behind the bleachers for what felt like hours before someone came to look for me.

"Calum?" I could hear their voice echo everywhere around me. I didn't answer,  the only way they could have found me is by the sound of my sniffles. "Oh, Calum." they mutter, placing their hand on my back softly. I can tell it's Luke. "All of that's true?" he asks and I don't have to reply or him to know my answer. He attempts to hug me, but I don't even move. I don't want anyone around me, I dont want to talk to anyone, everyone needs to leave me alone. "Ashton's with Michael" he says, rubbing my upper arm comfortingly. I just shrug, I honestly don't care what Michael's up to right now. Luke pauses for a minute before speaking again. "He broke up with her after she did that." Ok, I admit that made me feel a little bit better. I smile a little, and that makes Luke smile too I guess. "Lets go back to the bus" he suggests, and I reluctantly stand up amd follow him out without a word.

We walk onto the bus and am immediately faced with Ruby and my stomach fires up with anger. "You." I growl angrily.  "You ruined my life!" I scream, lunging at her, but Luke catches me at the last second so my finger tip barely grazes her cheek. Her eyes are watery as she shoves passed me and runs out of the bus and I break down once more.

I sob into my hands and tear myself out of Luke's grip and run into the bathroom, locking myself in.

I curl up between the toilet and the tub, ignoring the knocks and the pleads to open the door. They probably think I'm doing something I shouldn't, and they couldnt be more right. The sting of fresh cuts is on my skin, one after another until a single voice stops me.

"Calum?" he says in a hoarse voice and I stop, the cool metal still on my skin. "Calum, please don't do this." he whispers and I finally look at myself, at the mess I made.

There's so much blood, I can't feel my arms and I'm really dizzy. I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open as I begin to choke my words out.

"I'm sorry, Mikey." I mumble, my head falling lifelessly to my side. "I love you" I close my eyes just as the door is busted open and feel Michael wrap his arms securely around me and wet tears on my shouoder as I begin to fade into nothingness.

And then I wake, to see a bright white light.

a/n: really short update bc I'm really really tireddddddd we lost the tournament and my coach yelled at me for hitting a double.
I wanted to take a bat to his face.
Whatever. Have you heard 5sos' album?! its like Jesus /(v-v)\ \(^-^)/

next part will be a journal entry, or will it? dun dun dunnnnnn im lame bye