Entry 62

falling in love is like tripping over a lady bug and face planting into a sidewalk, it's rare, and should never happen
-calum

We didn't do much for Ashton's birthday. We went out to a restaurant and ate some nice food that I threw up later. (I still don't know what's wrong). I mean I'm sure Luke had some fun with him if you know what I mean. I'm still not sure what happened to Mikey since he never told me but last I heard someone apologized to him so yeah that's,  like awesome. I've been spending a lot of my time on the 5sos bus again,  and occasionally joing Mikey for his skypes with Maya. It's almost an every day thing for them. No matter what time it is, if Maya skypes he'll answer unless he's at a show. We also have started doing more Live Streams. They're really fun, even though I'm not in all of them since I'm not in the band. I forget sometimes.

I also make sure I call home a lot. I let my mum make sure I'm fine, because she worries about me too much if you ask me. I call almost three times a week, which is a lot more than I did before I was ejected from 5sos.

"Hey mum." I say, answering one of her calls.

"Hi Calum!" she says happily. I smile a little and yawn.

"Are you tired? What time is it there? Should you be sleeping? Oh I'll call back later!"

"No! It's fine I don't need to be up early tomorrow." I say quickly before she can hang up.

"Alright, dear." she says "How's touring? How's Michael?" she asks.

"Touring's fun and if you mean habe we gotten together yet by how's Michael then not so good." I say and I hear her sigh on the other end of the line.

"I'm sorry. " She says, her voice becoming gloomy.

"There's nothing you can do about it," I say "and it's not like it would've ever happened." I finish after a minute.

"Don't say that, hunny." she mumbles "He'll come to his senses sooner or later." I laugh a little at this and she laughs too.

"Hi Calum!!" I hear some where in the back ground.

"Hiiiiii." I answer with a chuckle. I can't help but smile whenever I'm talking to my family, they put me in a happier place.

"Mali! Shut up!" my mother squeals and I laugh "If he wanted to talk to you he would've called you not me!"

"I know you called him, mom!" I hear faintly and I laugh even more. "Love you!"

"My ass." I hear her mutter softly and I roll my eyes. I miss being home. "Anyway." she says.

"I miss you." I sigh.

"Aw, I miss you too, dear," she says, I hear rustling in the back ground and I can only guess she's moved to her room.

"I want to come home." I mumble, my voice cracking a little. I hate the feeling of home sickness.

"You'll be home soon." she says and I nod a little.

"I know," I pause for a second. "I've gotta go, mum. Talk to you later, love you."

"Okay, love you too." and then the line is dead. I stare at the phone for a second, watching the screen turn black before stuffing it in my pocket.

"Calum!" someone says causing me to jump and turn to see Michael.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I laugh a little.

"Maya's birthday is coming up, what do you think I should get her?" he asks and I shrug.

"I dunno man. What does she want?" Michael shrugs and shuffles his feet.

"I think I'm going to ask her to Marry Me." he says, and my heart plummets to the tips of my toes.

"You're what?" I squeak, "Michael you're only 19!" I exclaim, my chest beginning to feel heavy.

"I know, but the other day when I came to your bus and you helped me with my face and you said all of those things about what it feels like when you're in love, I realized that I feel all of those things!" he says excitedly and all that's going through my head is nononononononononononononononono.

"D-dont you think it's too soon?" I say calmly "You're still in a band and all." I bite my lip.

"No, I mean I know we still are but I can be married and still be in the band! It's not like anything will change by much." he reasons and I stop, internally sighing and putting on my most perfected fake smile and nodding.

"Okay, if that's really what you want." I say in all of my fake happiness.

"Thanks, Calum." he hugs me tightly. "I thought you wouldn't approve of it since you know you love me and all, but I'm glad your happy for me." I nod, tears building up in my eyes, but I blink them away and force them back.

"Me too, Mikey."

a/n: major plot twist oh snap dont hate me, two more updates after this then I have some news hehehehehehe
hehee
my brother ate all 6 cinnamon rolls I made and im sad bc I got none :-(