Chapter 1: "Belle Âme"

"Did you see Belle's video? It was amazing that she covered Hizamazuke!" one of the students in the hallway was heard.

"I can't help but still imagine her face because of her angelic voice," a guy was heard. "I hope she'll reveal herself someday."

Yaunna was walking down the hall of her academy, hands on her sweater's pocket and headphone on.

She was known as Levi Ackerman's daughter and people wanted to befriended with her. She was incredibly intelligent and beautiful that she got exactly from her mother. Guys were always wanting to date her but knowing this girl wouldn't be pathetic.

Yaunna hates relationships. It sucks for her.

She was even asked to be the basketball muse but she decline as she was also known to be a cold-hearted girl that doesn't give a fuck.

There are plenty of girls willing to accept that kind of offer, anyway.

"Yaunna!" A grinning tall brown haired guy waved enthusiastically as he approach her.

Yaunna stopped in her tracks, biting the insides of her cheek. 'Damn,' she thought. 'He's the most annoying person I've ever met.'

Yaunna witness him running towards her with the most ridiculous face. She resists her laugh, knowing that there are people who could see her.

"Why were you late?" Shaun asked, grinning cutely. "Hmm? Hmm?"

Shaun poked her face. Yes. He was incredibly cute and girls squeal everytime he winks at his fans in their football match.

"Who cares, so does professor." Yaunna answered.

Shaun chuckles at her lightly as they make their way to their classroom.

'I bet our classmates would sit down and suck their thumbs again when we enter.' Shaun thought, laughing.

They've reached the door and slid it to the side, revealing a room full of scattered roll of papers, dusty board and messed up chairs.

Everybody looked at their direction and silenced. Shaun thought it was funny to see their classmates triggered reaction while Yaunna looking really pissed.

"We're dead..." someone mutters.

"CLEAN THE CLASSROOM!" Yaunna yelled. "THIS INSTANT!"

"HAI!" Then all of them rushed to the cleaning supply cabinet and grabbed any necessities.

Yaunna was growling at them and started to walk with Shaun on their table. Their classmates start to clean and they helped them by cleaning the windows.

As expected, Yaunna was actually the Sergeant in Cleaning Department in Student Council. And everybody knew how she hates if a single speck of dust was seen by her naked eye.

'In a snap, the room is finally spotless' Yaunna thought as she went down jumping from dusting the windows.

As her skirt flew over, guys were blushing hardcore. Shaun noticed it and ran to her side, covering her back.

He glared at the guys and it was seen by Yaunna.

"What are you doing?" Yaunna turned to look at them, making the boys look away and begun cleaning again.

"These bastards were checking your ass out," from being the ecstatic person to the serious toned voice. "Yaun, next time be careful with skirts."

Yaunna raised her brows as Shaun left her, going back to wiping the board.