Chapter 2: Indirect Kiss

Hi there, folks! Lemme introduce you these amazing gals.

I've read this story of WittyLittleAngel entitled: "Arrangements"! And I want to plug it here since it has really a good plot! Check it out and follow her! Same with RoseOfHumanity, check out her "Pentatonix" it's a Levi X Reader story that you'll probably love especially when you adore music like us! <3

Chapter 2: Indirect Kiss

Yaunna's

"Ms. Ackerman, you ain't paying attention?" Our Science teacher spoke.

I went back to my senses, looking up to my provoked professor, all eyes in class looking at me.

"Pardon, what is it?" I ask, adjusting on my seat from being bored looking girl to being cool headed.

"I was pairing you up into three for an S.I.P project and the first pair will be you, Shaun and Andie." Our teacher explained and I nod in agreement before leaning back to my chair, crossed arms.

"Shaun," I called but he was bowing. "Shaun..."

Ugh, dammit. What is he doing? I tilted my head down, peeking on his face and was surprised on what he was doing.

"Shaun, fuck it. You're sleeping again," I flicked a small piece of paper I torn in my notes that luckily goals on his close lidded eye.

He shot up his eyes before looking around half asleep for the culprit. I silently laughed.

'Shaun looked hilarious.'

"Oi, drummedhead." I whispered before mocking our teacher to him. "You ain't paying attention."

Shaun turned to me, half eyed.

"What?" He yawned, before scratching his eyes.

"We're partners with bookish in S.I.P," I told him as we hear the professor leaving. "Lucky you, ma'am didn't notice you're drooling. It's your favorite subject, what's up with you?"

Our teacher finally dismissed us and it's time for lunch.

"I didn't get enough sleep last night after over thinking..." He mumbles.

"Seriously?" He twitches his brows before touching his lips but there's no trace of dried up saliva.

"Kidding," I stood up and grabbed my wallet. "My stomach craves. Let's go to cafeteria."

Shaun was about to stood as well when bookish approach us. Well I mean, Andie.

"Uhm, guys? Mind if I join you in lunch?" He asks, adjusting his specs. "We could talk about the Investigatory Project."

Shaun, looks at me, confused. Oh, I haven't told him about bookish. Or at least he didn't know I call Andie that.

"Andie's bookish." I shrug, averting my gaze somewhere trying to appear not guilty about the nickname.

"Uh, does it relate my?" Andie asks, unaffected.

"Nah," Shaun stood up. "Don't mind this brat."

Andie laughs before we headed to the cafeteria. He was the type of nerdish but I swear he's smart and tough at Muay Thai.

(I know you guessed his parents, bye)

Timeskip~

Third Person: