Chapter 9: She's The Beautiful Soul

I just finsihed posting another video before the award's night is going to be held in a familiar venue. The YouTube team went here in Japan not just for me but for the success of most popular personalities. I sighed as it was successfully posted and always hoping to get good feedbacks 'cause who doesn't?

Anyway, before I start preparing myself, I decided to go downstairs and grab some cookies when familiar people appeared from behind our front doors.

"Aunt Petra, Aunt Hailey, Uncle Aki!!" I jumped and ran to them. I hugged the three of them.

"Aw, you've grown so well, Yaunna!!" Hailey pinched my cheek as Aki ruffled my hair.

"Congratulations, Yaunna!" Petra greeted and hugged me.

I let go of them and wore a smile. I was always close to Petra even if she wasn't in my age level, she was like my singing and fashion buddy. She was still a model at the agency the same with my parents.

"Mom, why are they here?" I ask because they usually just come here whenever there's a special occasion which they're usually not busy.

"To pay a visit and witness you recieve an award." Petra smiled.

"We'll get you a makeover," Hailey pinched my cheek which she always does. "How's that sound? Hm??"

"Aw." I rubbed cheek.

"Alright, let's get you ready. Upstairs!!" Hailey and Petra ran with me and we begin touching up.

"Hailey looks like she was still in Yaunna's age." I overheard mom as Uncle Aki laughed.

"How come you two still doesn't have a kid." Dad asked.

"She's still have lots of things to take responsibility and I respect that." I heard uncle answered before we finally started.

Timeskip~

"Um... you think this dress looks fine?" I asked, a little worried as I stare at myself in the boudoir.

The outfit? There's no problem because it was really cute, I could tell. But... I feel like my face was a mess or something.

"Yaunna, you look stunning! You're just like (y/n) in your reaction..." Petra put her hands on her hips.

"I agree," Hailey turned me and adjusted my skirt. "You just look perfect!"

She was done with my hair and makeup. There's nothing wrong, it was actually perfect, though I felt...

"Don't you dare get insecured with the beauty vloggers out there! You're much gorgeous than they are, you know?!" Hailey shook me and I chuckled. "You're a daughter of an Ackerman!"

"True!" Petra second the motion.

"I know, I know!! Stop shaking me." I scratched my nape.

Hailey stopped and glanced at her wristwatch. "Let's go downstairs!"

They both dragged me and revealed me to my parents and Uncle making mom squeal. I wore a laced blouse and a mini checkered skirt. Added with tights and a white boots.

 Added with tights and a white boots