1

" Yah, Lisa wait up!" You yelled to your best friend as she was walking a bit to fast trough the mall. " Oh, come on (N/N) you are slower than a turtle!" She yelled back as she stopped and waited for you. " Thank you for being so generous." You said sarcastically. " No problem." She smiled and you continued your way trough the mall. " So, how are you and Kai going?" She asked as she wiggled her eyebrow. Kai was one of the 'bad boys' of your school. He kind of turned every girl down but is pretty close to you, a lot of people also think that you're his girlfriend because of that.

" Yah Lisa! How many times do I have to tell you that we're just friends!" You said as you playfully pushed her. " Hey, everybody knows that he likes you. I doubt that it will take long until he asks you out." She giggled. " You need to get your facts straight girl, I admit that he's handsome but I don't like him. And if I would, well, Jackson would've killed the both of us. You know that he hates him." You pointed out. " But you two look so good together! I bet that you will have beautifull kids." She sighed dreamily. " The school's bad boy and the school's sweetheart, that's so cute!" She said as she spinned around. " You need to calm down. Anyway, let's go to that store." You smiled. She nodded and you both went into the store.

You dropped your bag and bent down to pick it up, only to collide with another hand. You looked up suprised and saw that a boy around your age had picked it up, a quite handsome one. " Uh, s-sorry I wanted to pick it up for you." He stuttered. You smiled and nodded at him. " Thank you." You smiled. " I-I'm Jungkook by the way." He smiled shyly as he held his hand out. " I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you." You told him as you shook his hand. " Jungkook! Look what I fou- Hey who's that?" Another guy asked as he headed your way. He was shorter than Jungkook but still taller than you and also had brown hair.

" Oh, hyung this is (Y/N), I just met her." Jungkook smiled at him. " Aren't you going to introduce me then?" He asked him. " No, I think that I'll keep her to myself." Jungkook teased him. You giggled while looking at the two. " Oh, well I'm Jimin. One of Jungkook's brothers." He smiled. You smiled back at him and was about to reply when I heard my friend. " Hey (N/N) what do you think abou- Hey who are these guys?" She asked as she stood beside you. " Right, Lisa, these are Jungkook and Jimin. Jungkook, Jimin, this is Lisa." You introduced them to each other. They nodded and smiled at each other.

" Jimin, Jungkook, where are yo- oh, wait nevermind." Another guy with faded red hair said as he approached you. " Hi, I'm Taehyung I'm also their brother, who are you?" The guy smiled at you and held his hand out. " I'm Lisa and this is (Y/N)." Lisa smiled at him as she introduced the both of you. " S-so would you two like to continue shopping with us?" Jungkook asked. You looked at Lisa and she nodded. " Sure." You smiled at him. " Okay, than let's go to a Gucci store, because they don't have Gucci here." Taehyung said as he wrapped an arm around Lisa and Jimin, pulling them allong. Jungkook and you grinned at each other and followed.

" So, do you live nearby?" You asked, trying to start a conversation. " Not really, I took the subway to go here. I moved to America a week ago, I'm actually from Korea." He smiled. " Cool, is it here really different from Korea?" You asked. " Yeah, the language and culture is not what I'm used to. For example, you bow in Korea if you meet someone instead of shaking hands." He told me. " Really?" You smiled. " Yeah, are you fully american?" He asked. " Yeah." You smiled. " Cool,to what school do you go?" He asked. " Newport high, have you already chosen a school?" You asked him. " Sort of, my parents chose it for me because I didn't really care to pay attention to it." He smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck while you smiled back.

You stopped in front of a Gucci store and followed Tae in. You were in the shop for two minutes before you lost Tae. " Uhh, guys? Where's Tae?" Lisa asked. " Probably somewhere around, we always lose him in Gucci stores. But don't worry he'll eventually show up." Jimin shrugged. You spent the rest of the afternoon together until it was time to leave. It turned out that they took the same subway as you and had to step out at the same stop. The only difference was that they had to go in the right direction and you had to go left.

" I hope that they'll be in our school." Lisa smiled and you shook your head. " That's impossible Lisa. Our school only attracts ugly annoying guys." You told her. " What about Kai then?" She sniggered. " Okay, Kai and a few other guys are an exception." You giggled. " Tough so, anyway I need to go left here. See you tomorrow!" She waved and left. You continued your way home, which wasn't very far, and opened the door. Only to be greeted by your angry older brother, Jackson.

" Where have you been?! Do you know how worried I was?!" Jackson yelled frustrated. " Uhh Jackson, I told yo-" " No! You listem to me for once!-" " Jack-" " No, don't 'Jackson' me you evil littl-" " Dude! I told you that I was with lisa to the mall! We went shopping remember?!" You yelled back at him. " Oh, right. Sorry. Anyway we have pizza, come on!" His mood changed 180° as he pulled you inside.

{ A/N : The Kai in this story is not exo's Kai, sorry lol. }