9

" Finally Y/N! I tough you couldn't make it." Lisa said as she she stepped out of her house." Her grandma wanted to check our suitcases." Yugyeom smiled. " Okay, well let's go before we're late." Lisa smiled as she closed the door behind her. Today was the day that you were all leaving for Europe, Italy to be exactly. You had to be at school at usual time today and you would then go by boat to your destination. You have to stay on a boat and Lisa's seasick. Help.

" You do have your medicine right?" You asked her as you neared the school gate. " Yeah, don't worry about it." She smiled as you nodded and all of you started walking towards the rest of your homeroom. " Hey, Y/N!" Kai said as he approached us. " Hi." You smiled, you don't like him anyway, so why pretending. " I'll miss you while you're in Italy." He pouted as he hugged you. " Oh, stop being a big baby." You smirked as you hugged him back.

" Hey guys!" You heard a voice as you broke away from Kai. " Hi Kookie." You smiled as you also gave him a hug which he returned. " So, where are you guys going?" Kai asked. " Italy!" Lisa cheered. " Cool, I'm going to Germany with my class." Kai told us. " Also these two weeks? And where's your stuff?" Yugyeom asked. Kai nodded. " My stuff's with Michael." He shruged as he motioned to Michael with his head.

" Cool, anyway we gotta go. See you in three weeks!" Lisa smiled as she grabbed your wrist and both of you made your way towards the bus. " I'm so excited!" Lisa squeled as you two sat down beside each other, you being the lucky one near the window. " Me too! I can't wait till' we're in Italy!" You squeled with her. " Is that seriously all you girls do? Squel because we're going to Italy?" Yugyeom asked. " Gyeom, please remember that you're the one who woke me up at 4 am because you were so excited that you couldn't sleep." You huffed.

" Oh, shut up." Yugyeom said as Jungkook, who sat beside him, chuckled. " Well,  I'm going to sleep. Who ever wakes me up is going to die, apart from Lisa." You said as you plugged your earbuds in. " Why can Lisa wake you up while we can't?" Jungkook huffed. " Because she doesn't wake me up without a reason." You smiled before puting some music on and drifting off.

- Time skip braught to you by- Dîd Ü SèÉ TåĒ's BãG?-

" Girl, wake up. We're at the seaport!" Lisa woke you up as had arrived. " What? Oh, nevermind. Where are the guys?" You asked as you noticed that Yugyeom and Jungkook weren't sitting behind you anymore. " They grabbed our luggage for us." Lisa smiled as she stood up and stretched , you doing the same before you also made your way out of the bus. " Hey, do you know if Yugyeom has any interest in any girls?" Lisa asked suddenly as you smirked. " Why? Got a crush on Gyeom?~" You teased her.

" Yeah, well- I know that you have a crush on Jungkook, so I geuss that we're now even." Lisa giggled as you joined in with her. " What are you two talking about?" Jungkook asked as you neared them. " Just girl stuff." You smiled. " How are periods funny?" Yugyeom asked while pulling a disgusted face. " Girl stuff isn't always about periods, Yugyeom." You face palmed. " Oh, well we got you guys' stuff." He smiled as he showed your suitcases.

" Thanks." You smiled at Jungkook, who was holding your suitcase. " Don't worry about it." Jungkook smiled as he handed you your bag. You entered the seaport and went trough the security before going} on board. " This thing is huge." Yugyeom smiled as you all looked around in amazement. " Alright children, please come here." Your teacher, mr.Johnson, called you.

" I think that all of you know that we're going to stay on this boat for 3 days, and we have no activities planned during this time." Mr, Johnson smiled. " Oh, and for the rooms. We paired you up in groups of four, both girls and boys mixed. I will call your names and will give all of you your keys. Do not lose it, because you can't join in for dinner if you don't have it. Okay, Yugyeom Kim, Lalisa Manoban, Jungkook Jeon and (Y/N) (L/N), you have room 461." Mrs.Brown told you as she handed all of you your keys.

" Okay, how are we supposed to get our suitcases up the stairs?" You asked as you looked at the stairs , who were now in front of you. You had to go three floors higher. " Just let Jungkook carry your luggage and I'll carry Lisa's." Yugyeom shrugged as he picked Lisa's up, Jungkook doing the same with mine. " Wait isn't it heavy?" I asked them with a quirked eyebrow. " Y/N, you can even jump on my back and I'll still be able to walk up the stairs." Jungkook smirked. You gaped at him.

" Are you two coming or what?" You heard Lisa call from up the stairs. " We're coming." You quickly told her as Jungkook and you made your way up the stairs, Jungkook carrying your and his luggages effortlessly. " Thanks." You smiled at him as you finally stood on top of the stairs. " No problem babe." He smirked as he followed Lisa and Yugyeom in the room, leaving you blushing. You decided to ignore it for now and followed him into the pretty spacious room. " I'm claiming the upper bunk!" Jungkook yelled as soon as he saw it and threw his bag on it. " I'm in the bunk underneath you." Yugyeom said as he also claimed his bunk.

" Window!" You cheered as you threw your bag on the bed beside the window. " So, what are we gonna do?" Lisa asked as she put her bag on the bed beside yours'. "Well, we aren't leaving until 1 o' clock in the afternoon and the food court won't open until half 5 o' clock. But the whole first floor is a mall, we can check that out." Yugyeom told you as he looked at a paper. " Off, to the mall we go!" Lisa cheered as you all followed her out of the door.

The cabin looks like this: