7

It's sunday and you are finally going to start working. You were standing in the hallway right now, waiting for Jackson since he volunteered to bring you to your first day of work. " Yah! Jackson! Hurry up you half eaten doughnut!" You shouted trough the hall. " Don't worry sis! I'm on my way!" Jackson shouted from upstairs. He came running downstairs while putting his sweater on, not a pretty sight. " So are you finally ready to go?" He asked you as he walked out of the door. " Jackson? Don't you think that you'll need your shoes." You face palmed as he ran back in and put his shoes on before grabbing his keys and you both left.

_ Time skip braught to you by CūTê _

" Call me when you're done." Jackson told me as you hugged him. " I will." You smiled. " And remember, don't talk with guys unless it's necessary. Oh and if a guy flirts with yo-" " See you later Jackson." You told him as you shut the door in his face. You walked into the restaurant and to the kitchen which Jungkook showed you yesterday. You were dressed as Jungkook informed you to. You was a waiter like Jimin had expected and had to dress in a white long sleeved button up and black skinny jeans.

" Hey (Y/N)!" Jin, one of Jungkook's older brothers greeted you. You got introduced to him yesterday when you were walking trough the kitchen with Jungkook. " Hey Jin! Aren't you supposed to start in twenty minutes?" You asked him. " Yes, but I need to prepare the kitchen, so do Hoseok and Yoongi. They are around here somewhere. And what about you? Why are you early?" He asked you. " My brother dropped me off and he didn't want me to be late." You shrugged. " Ah, I see-"

" Hey, (Y/N)!" Jin got cut off by Hoseok who just arrived in the kitchen with Yoongi and Namjoon following behind. " Hey guys." Yoy smiled. " HELLO PEOPLE!" The door suddenly bust open and Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook walked in. " Hey (Y/N)." Jungkook greeted me. " Aww, would you look at that. Jungkookie only has eyes for (Y/N). Quite literally tough, we're here too Jungkookie!" Hoseok huffed. " Yeah but I see you guys everyday, and this is the first day that she's working here." Jungkook defended himself. The others either giggled mischievously or had no reaction.

" Right, Namjoon you are behind the cash register today. Try not to break it. Jungkook, (Y/N), Taehyung and Jimin will wait by the door to lead people to their table to take orders and Hobi, Yoongi and me are gonna be preparing the food okay guys?" Jin asked as you all nodded. " Okay, come on (Y/N). I'll help you with laying the tables ready." Jungkook said as he took your hand and pulled you with him.

" Is it usually busy in the restaurant?" You asked Jungkook as you were grabbing the plates and the cutlery to lay the tables ready. He nodded. " It's less busy trough the rest of the week tough, saturday and sunday are usually the most busy days."

- Time skip brought to you by JíMïNs JãmS  jÅr WhÏcH JūSt FlêW bY -

To say that your new job was tiring was an understanding. You haven't done anything yesterday apart from running around to bring and take orders from costumers. Yet here you are at a monday morning getting yourself ready as usual. You were on your way to Lisa's house right now, the both of you would walk to school together like usual. " Hey girl! Wow, you look tired." She greeted you as she opened her front door. " Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Let's just go now, are you ready?" You asked her as she nodded and grabbed her school bag before rushing out with you.

" So why are you so tired?" She asked you as you both made your way to school. " Believe it or not Lis, I found a job. And that stuff's tiring." You stated proudly. " Oh really? Where?" She pressed the topic further on. " I now work as a tired waiter of Jeon's ramen. The restaurant is of Jungkook's family and they needed employees. And let's be honest who's better than me?" You smirked as she looked at you with an unreadable expression. " Do you really want me to answer that question honestly?" She asked as the both of you stopped by a stop light.

" Well aren't you a great friend indeed." You huffed as the light popped green and the both of you started walking again. " Tell me something I don't know." She sassed ad she threw her hair dramatically over her shoulder. " Hey girls!" The voice of Yugyeom joined your conversation before you even had a chance to speak. " Hey Gyeom, what's u-"  " Did you know that (Y/N) actually has a job now?!" Lisa cut you off. " What? This lazy girl and a job? Are you sure that we're talking about the same (Y/N)?" He teased as he smirked at you. " Yeah, I mean look at those bags under her eyes!" Lisa exclaimed as all of you stopped by your and Lisa's lockers.

" True, well I better go get my stuff now, see you guys in class!" He waved you off as he walked off. " Wow, you two really make my day y'know." You sighed sarcastically as you opened your locker. " Hey guys!" Another voice chirped as you and Lisa turned around to be greeted by Jungkook and Taehyung. " Wow, those are some deep bags under your eyes (Y/N)." Taehyung exclaimed as he inspected you from a closer angle. " Jeez, thanks." You huffed as you put the needed stuff in your bag. " Why are you so tired? Is it from the work in the restaurant? If it's too busy for yo-" Jungkook got cut off by you.

" I'm just not used to it, yet, Kookie. Don't worry too much." You smiled tiredly before closing your locker. " Oh, okay. Anyway what's you guys' first subject?" Jungkook asked. " English." Lisa sighed. " Geography." You huffed. " Also english." Taehyung said with a goofy face. " Nice Tae, we have class together. Let's go now shall we?" Lisa said as the two linked arms and ran off to who knows where while attracting a lot of attention.

" Why am I still friends with her?" You muttered under your breath. " You know what? Let's just act like we don't know those two. Agreed?" Jungkook suggested. " Agreed."