4

" Hey guys!" You smiled as you neared your locker where Lisa, Jungkook and Yugyeom stood. " Hey (N/N)!" Lisa smiled and hugged you. You hugged her back before hugging the others too. ( Even Jungkook who looked more shook than ever, but eventually hugged back.) " I think it's official." Lisa said to no one in particular. " What's official? Did you get a boyfriend?" You smirked while wiggling your eyebrow. " No you dork! I was talking about the event, you do remember it right?" Lisa asked you while you gave her a skeptical look.

It took you a while before you remembered. " I do now. How did you get the principal so far?" You asked her. " Well it was more easy than you think. We mainly just-" " Wait, hold up. What event are you two talking about? Because Jungkook and I do not understand anything right now. It's like you two are speaking Canadian." Yugyeom cut in, Jungkook nodding in agreement. " Yugyeom, I'm sorry to break it to you, but people in Canada speak English." You told him. He rolled his eyes. "Either way, the party commission and I managed to organize a talent show." Lisa explained to them, they nodded.

"You should sign (Y/N) up. Have you ever heard her play guitar while singing? She's great at it!" Yugyeom said. " You sing?" Jungkook asked you. You shrugged your shoulders and nodded. "Wait up! Yugyeom heard you sing, while I haven't? That's so unfair." Lisa huffed. " It was an accident! He suddenly barged into my house while I was singing and playing guitar." You explained. You've known Yugyeom ever since you were young. That was mainly because Jackson's best friend, Mark, is his older brother. You have also always been in the same class since elementary school.

Lisa nodded. "Hey peeps." Kai greeted you as he came to join your little group. " Sup' dude?" Yugyeom greeted him. " Was thinking about skipping class anyone in? Yugyeom? (Y/N)?" He asked as he slung an arm around your shoulder. Both you and Yugyeom shook your heads. " We have art, and we're working on a fun project." Yugyeom explained. " And I am not going to skip class either way, my grandma may be old, but she's never old enough to give me a booty beating. And if she wouldn't do it, Jackson surely would." You shrugged.

" I have art too. Do you think that I could join your group?" Jungkook asked. " Course' man, I seriously need some 'man' back up either way." Yugyeom hit his shoulder playfully. " 'Man' back up? You're barely a man yourself. You are still a baby." You snorted, causing Lisa to giggle and the guys to chuckle. " Yah! If I'm a baby than what are you? You're younger and shorter than me." Yugyeom complained. " She's not that short dude. You are just tall." Kai defended you. " Tch. Loverboy." Yugyeom scoffed. The bell rang. " Well, we gotta go. Have fun being stupid." Lisa said as you left Kai by the lockers.

" What's the project about?" Jungkook asked as you made your way up the stairs. " We're working on a painting of nature. It's pretty big and we are the only group in class with three people, so I'm sure that you can join us." You explained as you  followed Yugyeom in the art classroom. He nodded and followed. " Sounds cool." He smiled. We sat down at a group of four tables while Lisa got the project. " So Jungkook, do you like art?" Lisa asked once she put her stuff away. " Yeah, I love to draw stuff." He said and Yugyeom returned. Jungkook looked at the canvas and his eyes widened.

" Did you guys really make this?" He asked. We all nodded. " Yeah, but most of it are Lisa and (Y/N)'s work. Lisa put the colours together and (Y/N) mainly sketched the lines. I just did what they asked me to." Yugyeom shrugged. Lisa and you looked at each other and grinned. The lesson started and everyone started working on the project.

° Time skip braught to you by PānD@ ÊxPrËsS °

" No Yugyeom, we have two more hours." You told Yugyeom as he groaned in annoyance and hit his head on the table multiple times. You, Lisa, Jungkook and Kai were currently sitting in the canteen and Yugyeom wants to skip class. Again. But you don't let him. " What's so fun about skipping class anyway?" Lisa asked. " Believe me girl, everything is better than miss.Alma." Yugyeom complained. " Stop being such a baby, you wanted to take geography as exam subject." You scolded him. He just huffed and grabbed his phone.

" Don't your parents get mad?" Jungkook asked him. You all turned quiet on the question. Yugyeom's parents weren't the brightest, that's why he stays over at your house allong with his brother at times . " They couldn't care less." Yugyeom shrugged. Jungkook was about to keep questioning but you put your hand on his shoulder and shook your head, signalling that yoh would tell him later. He didn't exactly seem to understand but nodded anyway.

" So have you guys heard about the talent show?" Kai asked, trying to clear the tension. You all nodded. " Seems like you are the last one to know dude." Yugyeom smirked. Kai huffed. " Anyone signing up?" Kai asked. " We all shook our heads, apart from Jungkook who seemed to be thinking about something and Yugyeom who smirked. " I don't trust your smirk, pay up." Lisa said. " I'm signing (Y/N) up." Yugyeom smirked. " Hey! I didn't agree to that." You huffed. " I didn't ask you to agree either. I will seriously carry you on stage if I have to." He said.

You crossed your arms and leaned back in your chair, sending him a glare. " Stop trying to glare, you're to cute for that." He said as he also leaned back. You scoffed amd turned your attention from the others, only to see three figures heading our way. You recognized two of them as Taehyung and Jimin, you didn't recognize the third one, but he was at least twice as tall as Jimin. "Jungkookie!" Tae yelled as he neared us.

The said boy, and half of the canteen turned their attention to him. " Hi hyung." Jungkook smiled at him. I saw from the corner of my eye that Yugyeom's eyes widen, he probably didn't expect Jungkook to have Korean manners. " Have you heard about the talent show?" Jimin asked him.

" Yeah, why?" Jungkook asked. Tae smiled alien like and Jungkook shook his head. " No, I am way to scared to join in." Jungkook said as he looked at his brother. " Oh come one, you're our golden maknae. You can do it." The other one said. " Wait, do what exactly?" You asked as you joined their conversation.

" Oh! (Y/N), you have to tell Jungkookie that he has to join the talent show. He won't listen to us but I'm sure that he will listen to you." Jimin said. " Oh, so this is (Y/N). She is both cute and hot indeed, Kookie." The taller one said. You looked from him to Jungkook, who had turned a bit pink, and back at him. " Sorry, but who are you?" You asked him. " Oh, sorry. My name's Namjoon, I'm another brother of Jungkook." Namjoon introduced himself as he held his hand out for you to shake. " Okay? And why do you guys want Jungkook to join the talent show?" You asked as you shook his hand.

" He sings beautifully, you should hear him some time." Jimin answered for you. " You sing?!" Lisa asked from across the table. Jungkook nodded shyly. " And he's great at it! Do you know how to sign him up?!" Tae asked excited. " Yeah, I'm part of the party commission. You'll have to do audition by one of the music teachers to get in." Lisa explained. You gave Yugyeom a smirk, which he evilly returned, making you gulp. " Hey Lisa?" He asked, while containing eye contact with you. " Yes?" She said. " Does it count if you've recorded it?" Yugyeom asked, making your mouth fall open. " You have it on camera?!" You yelled.

" Yup." He smirked and Lisa nodded. " It probably does." Lisa said. You looked at Gyeom and tried to grab his phone, but he put it in his pocket before you could reach it. " Are you going to join (Y/N)?" Tae asked. " No-" " Yeah, she is." Gyeom cut you off. Jimin looked up from his phone ( of which I hadn't even acknowledged that he had grabbed it) and smirked at Jungkook. " Looks like you'll both be joining then." He spoke. Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes.

" You don't have an English video..... Right?" Kookie asked unsure. Jimin smirked and put his phone away. " Great." Jungkook sighed. The bell rang and you all stood up and grabbed your stuff. " English." You sighed. " Same." Kai smiled. " Biology." Jungkook huffed. " Maths." Lisa said." Geography." Gyeom sighed. You all split up and heade to your lessons.

{ A/N : for the people who read this, I probably won't be updating next week due to my test week. ( It's in the Dutch school system that you have a whole week of test, you then have two tests a day but I need to study for it jk.) Sorry! }