10

" Oh my gawd!~" Jungkook said as Yugyeom told him something while Lisa and you sat there awkwardly. " What do you think they're talking about?" Lisa wishpered as you shrugged. " Probably girls or making up a plan to try and take over the world." Yoy shrugged before unlocking your  phone and locking it again. " Uggh, why couldn't the school just ask for wifi." You complained as Lisa sighed.

" Probably to expensive, but I heard that they do have wifi in the hotel." Lisa told you. " Nice. Anyway, let's start packing up, we've almost arrived anyway." You said as she nodded. " Guys, we're gonna pack the last stuff. Are you guys all set?" I asked them as they nodded. " But we'll still come with you guys, you'll never know what might happen." Gyeom said as you rolled my eyes.

~ Time skip braught to u by- YêĀh BåbY ~

" It's so nice here~" Lisa sing sang as we stepped of the boat. " Woman, you've literally put one step on the ground." Gyeom rolled his eyes. " Stop being so negative.-" " I'm not being negative, you're just to positive.-" " Every negative needs positive." You interrupted their banter as they blankly stared at me. " Let's just go." Jungkook said ad he grabbed my hand, pulling me allong. You blushed at the skinship as he smiled shyly at you, you doing the same as you gave his hand a small squeeze.

-

" We seriously need to help these two, this ship needs to start sailing." She told Gyeom as he nodded. " He's been wanting to ask her out for quite some time now." Gyeom nodded. " Really?" She asked as they followed the class. " Yeah, wanna sit together in the bus so Y/N hopefully sees Kook's background." Gyeom smirked. " Background?..." She asked confused. " It's a picture of Y/N and himself." Gyeom admitted. " That's so cute!" She queled. "Yeah whatever, anyway I'll explain the plan." Gyeom said.

-

" Hey Kook, I'm sitting with Lisa in the bus, so you can sit with Y/N." Yugyeom told him as he nodded mindlessly. They all sat down and he smiled at you as he sat down beside you. " When do you think they'll get married?" You asked as you looked at Lisa and Yugyeom who were arguing about the window seat. " Hopefully soon after us." He mumbled, too soft for you to hear. " What?" You asked, not understanding what he said. " Soon." He smiled as he grabbed his phone, momentarily forgetting about his wallpaper. "Nice wallpaper." You smiled as he laughed awkwardly. " I've got the same." You said as you showed him yours, which was indeed, the same picture.

~ Time skip braught by- ÏnFîRēS ~

-

" Seems like we're stuck with these guys again." Lisa fake pouted as everyone got the keys for the room.  " Stop complaining, you love us and you know it." Yugyeom smirked as Lisa fake gagged. " Please don't talk trash Gyeom." Lisa said as she opened the door of the room. " Oh." She said as she looked into the room. " What's wrong?" You asked her as you looked over her shoulder, only to say the same. There were only 2 beds. " So, what are we gonna do about this?" Gyeom asked as you all stepped into the room.

" How about I go with Lisa and you go with Jungkook?" You suggested. " We're guys. We don't sleep on the same bed. " Yugyeom huffed. " How about we draw lots then?" Lisa suggested. " Okay, you will draw a lot and we'll write our names down." You said as she nodded. You all put your lots in a hat of Gyeom. She closed her eyes and pulled one out. " Can I try again?" Lisa asked as you all shook our heads. " Ugh, Gyeom your stuck with me." Lisa sighed. " What are you sighing for, I'm not that bad." Gyeom huffed. " You're worse." Jungkook laughed.

" Wow dude, and to think that you are my best friend." Gyeom sighed. " He is right though." Lisa said. " Hey! I'm the best you could get." Gyeom argued. " Oh, no honey. You are definitely not." Lisa sassed." How many children do you think they will get in the future?" Jungkook wishpered to you as you watched the two of them arguing. " I don't know but I'll be the godmother." You shrugged. " I'll be the godfather then." Jungkook muttered. " Deal." You smiled as you put your suitcase on the bed, causing him to blush. " What's you guys' deal?" Lisa asked as she joined your conversation. " Secret." You winked playfully at her. " Whatever, let's go explore the hotel!" Gyeom cheered as you all agreed.