13

" Alright class, today we will be doing our first activities in your groups.-" The teacher said and started calling names of the people who were going to be in a group. " I hope that we're together." Lisa said as you nodded, holding her hand. "- Group D, Jungkook, Haeun, Jaejin and Y/N. Group E will be Yugyeom, Lalisa, Seoyeon and Chanwoo." The teacher finished, causing both you and Lisa to pout.

" Geuss you'll be stuck with me." Yugyeom smirked at Lisa. " Yea, sadly." She huffed. " C'mon let's go find the rest, see you two later!" Yugyeom said as he took Lisa by the hand. " So, do you have any idea who Jaejin and Haeun are?" You asked Jungkook. " Well, I do know Haeun, she's my ex." Jungkook said, an annoyed expression on his face.

" Oh, well that sucks. But at least we know one of the-" Hey! Jungkookie!" A brown haired girl cut you off. " Hi, I'm Haeun and this is Jaejin. Are you Y/N?" She asked you as you nodded. " Alright children, settle down! You will all be given a map and will find certain places in the city. You have to make a selfie there, and no photoshopping! I'm also looking at you Jake. Now please come collect your map and then we can start this game." The teacher explained as everyone went to get maps.

" I'll go get ours." Jaejin said as he walked off. " So, Jungkookie, how are you?" Haeun asked as soon as Jaejin left. " Good, and don't call me Jungkookie." He huffed, running his tongue in his cheeks. " Oh sorry,-" " Hey guys, I've got the map. Let's go!" Jaejin said, saving you and Jungkook from the awkward situation. " Yea, let's go!" You cheered, grabbing Jungkook's hand and pulling him allong with you.

-

" Where are we?" You huffed as it started raining. It's been three hours since you left and you guys are now probably lost. " I don't know, probably Lisabon." Haeun sighed as you all blinked at her. " Cause, you know' it's the capital of Italy." She said as you all looked at her with an annoyed expression. " Lisabon is the capital of Portugal." You said. " Oh, my bad." She giggled as it started raining heavily. " Let's wait in that cafe, it's hella cold out in the rain." Jaejin said as you all agreed and entered the cafe.

" Hey, Y/N, want something to drink? I can pay for you." Jungkook smiled. " Eh, a bottle of cold water sounds nice. I'll pay you back when we're back in the hotel room. Anyway, I'm going to use the rest room for a moment." You said as you walked off. Jungkook shook his head, he wasn't going to let you pay. "I'll go find us a table." Jaejin told Jungkook and Haeun as he walked to an empty table.

" So, Jungkook, are you dating anyone right now?" Haeun asked him as he gave her a weird look. " Why, what does that matter to you?" He asked coldly, he was not in the mood to deal with her. " Well, I really miss you. So I hoped that we could maybe, get back together?" She blushed. " I'm sorry Haeun, but I'm already dating someone. Anyway it's my turn to order." He told her as he ordered for you and himself.

He paid for the water bottles and sat down beside Jaejin. " Hey guys, I'm back." You said as you said down across Jungkook, beside Haeun. " Hey, here's your water bottle." Jungkook smiled as he passed you the bottle. " So, what are we gonna do next?" Jaejin asked as you all exchanged looks. " Let's wait till' the rain has died down a bit." You suggested  as the rest nodded.

-

" Finally!" Jungkook groaned as he fell face first on the bed. " Don't be so dramatic, Lisa and Yugyeom are still out." You smiled as he grunted in response. " Anyway, how much was the water bottle?" You asked. " For you? Free." Jungkook smirked. " I'm serious Kookie, I told you already that I would pay you back." You said as you took your wallet out. " You don't have to, seriously." He said as he sat up. " Jungkook, I insist-"

" Okay, then go on a date with me." He said as he cut you off.