2

" (N/N)! Get your ass up ! I'm driving you to school today." You heard the faint sound of your brother as he knocked on the door of your room. " I'm up, thank you very much!" You yelled back sarcastically. " No problem." He snickered before leaving. You got up and took a quick shower before brushing your teeth and changing in some denim blue shorts and a plain white tank top. You made your way downstairs and ate breakfast. " I'm leaving granny! See you after school!- Oh, and please don't let grandpa eat all my blueberries!" You yelled upstairs.

Your brother and you lived withy our grandparents ever since your mother died. Your father left for some reason when you were around four years old. " I will try dear, have fun at school!" You heard your grandmother yell before you closed the front door and entered Jackson's car. " Finally, took your time didn't you?" He asked you once you entered his car. " You never told me that I couldn't." You shrugged. " True." He shrugged before taking off.

" Call me when you need a ride and don't talk with any guys, okay?" He asked as you arrived in front of school. " I'm old enough for a boyfriend, so there's nothing stopping me from talking to a guy. See you." You smiled before giving him a hug and stepping out of the car. " No, (N/N)! I'm serio-" You sheard him say before you slammed the cardoor shut. You turned around and walked to school, meeting up with Lisa in front of the school's front doors.

"Hey!" You beamed at her once you saw her and hugged her. She smiled at you and hugged you. You made your way to your lockers ( Which were coincidentally beside each other)."I can't believe that mr.Johnson assigned so much homework.~" Lisa whined as she took her english books from her locker. "Same, I feel like he hates us sometimes." You replied. "Maybe he does. I mean, he always gives us a lot of homework and scolds us for no reason." Lisa sighed.

"You're right Lisa, mr.Johnson is just plain evil." You heard another voice join your conversation. You turned around and got greeted by Kai's face. " Hey Kai. Wassup?" You asked him as he leaned on the locker beside yours. " Was making my way to class when I saw your pretty face and just had to say hi. Anyway, have you two heard about the new transfer students?" He asked as he changed the subject. "New students?" Lisa asked.

" Yeah, there's apparently a new Korean family in town and they have like seven sons I think." he told you.  "Hey (N/N)? Weren't Taehyung and his brothers Korean? I mean, they also had the same stop in the subway and stuff." Lisa wondered out loud. " Who's Taehyang? " Kai asked curiously as he narrowed his eyes at her. " His name is Taehyung Kai, Not Taehyang. We met him and his two brothers yesterday when we went to the mall. They were pretty nice and had the same stop at the subway station as us." Lisa explained to him. 

" Oh, okay. Anyway, the bell's going to ring soon. What classes do you start with?" Kai asked. " English." Lisa answerd. " Math." You sighed. " I'll walk you to your lesson (N/N), my class is opposite yours." Kai told you as Lisa and you closed your locker. You smiled at him and nodded. Lisa saw a friend of her english class and walked over to him. " Wait! Let me carry your bag for you." Kai said as he smiled at you and took yout bag from you. " No, don't worry I can carry it at my own-" " I want to carry it for you." He cut you off as he pulled your bag on his shoulder and held your hand. 'Weird, he's never done this before.' You tough but soon shrugged it off as you made your way to class.

Kai dropped you off and you sat down in one of the seats near the window. The class soon filled up while you grabbed your books and stared out of the window. The door opened and you heard the faint wishpering of girls. " Okay, class. Please welcome your new classmate. Would you like to introduce yourself?" The teacher asked to, who you assumed to be, the new student. " Ehm... H-Hi..."  The voice was familiar to your ears. You turned around and switched your attention to the new student. " My name is Jungkook, I hope we can be friends I geuss?" He said as he kept his eyes on the ground.

" Well, Jungkook. I'm sure that you will like it here. You can sit down at any empty spot in class." The teacher told him as Jungkook looked up and glanced around the room. His eyes landed on the empty seat beside you and he grinned a bunny like grin and made his way over to sit next to you. " Looks like we're in the same class." Jungkook smiled. " Seems like it." You smiled back at him.

_ Time skip braught to you by SpRîTē_

" I can't believe it! They are in our school!" Lisa cheered as you walked to the cafeteria. She was at the moment fargirling about the fact that Jungkook and his brothers are in our school. " Chill out girl. I get it that you're happy about the fact that they're here but that's no reason to freak out like Fall Out Boy just came in town." You told her smiling. " Yeah, yeah, whatever but- Kai and Yugyeom at your left." She said as you sat down. You looked at your left and indeed saw that Kai and Yugyeom were heading our way. " Yah! Where were you in maths?!" You asked Yugyeom as he sat down beside Lisa.

"Skipping with the others." He shrugged. You turned your attention to Kai. Him, allong with Yugyeom and a few other guys were known as 'the bad boys' of school. He smiled sheepishly and shrugged. " Just to get this straight, you drop me off at my class and then you leave?" You raised your brows at him. " I'm just not interesed in cla-" " Hey, (Y/N), Lisa." Another voice cut Kai off. You turned around and got greeted by Jungkook's smiling face. " Oh, hey Jungkook. Wassup?" You greeted him.

" Hi Jungkook." Lisa smiled at him. " Hi, I wondered if I could sit with you two. I'm Jungkook by the way." Jungkook directed the last part to Kai and held his hand out. Kai looked at him with a weird expression before turning starting a conversation with Yugyeom. Rude. " Ignore him, he's just rude and of course you can sit here." You said as you patted the spot beside you. He smiled and sat down beside you. Lisa seemed to have joined in on the conversation of Kai and Yugyeom because she was looking and speaking in their direction. " So, are you liking the school this far?" You asked him.

" Yeah. It's really different but still cool. I even heard kids call their hyungs and noonas 'bitch' and stuff. I can't believe that they actually did that! I mean my brother, Jin hyung would have let me do kitchen chores for a week." He rambled, obviously suprised by it. You grinned at him. " You'll get used to it, age difference doesn't really earn you respect here in America." You told him. " Why- Wait, how did you know what 'noona' and 'hyung' means?" He asked as he realized that you're not Korean.

" I hang around Yugyeom a lot, he's Korean too." You explained. He nodded. " Oh right, sorry about that. nice to meet you Jungkook, I'm Yugyeom." Yugyeom said as he joined your conversation and shook hands with him. " It's okay and it's nice to meet you too." Jungkook told him. Yugyeom looked at Kai, who seemed to purposely avoid his look and kicked him underneath the table. " Auwh! What was that for?!" Kai complained. " You can atleast introduce yourself to him you know. He's did nothing wrong." Yugyeom said with a 'I'm so done with your damn crap' look.

" I'm Kai." Kai stated plainly before turning his attention to his phone. " Is he always like that?" Jungkook asked. " No, he's just.... blonde?" Lisa said unsure. You all giggled, apart from the blonde himself who glared at her. The bell rang. " Well, we have chemistry so I geuss we'll see you later." You told the other while linking arms with Lisa. " Wait for me! I have chemistry too!" You heard Jungkook say before he catched up with you.