5

Kai's P.O.V

" Jess! Finally I found you."  Kai said once he saw her standing near the lockers talking to one of her friends. " Oh, hey Kai. What's up?" She asked. Jessica and him had a sort of business relationship, they would only talk with each other if needed. " Scramble." He told her friend, who quickly obeyed. " You know (Y/N) right?" He asked her. " Yes, why?" She asked as she rolled her eyes. " Listen, there is this new Asian student and he's already way closer to her than I am." He started.

" So?" She shrugged. " Let me finish. I need you to let him fall for you so I can get (Y/N) back. Think you can do that?" He asked. " Hah. Of course I can. Why do you want me to do that tough?" She scoffed.

" Because I like (Y/N), duh."

- Back to your P.O.V

" HELP ME~!" You heard a voice yell as you got turned while someone hid behind me. " What?..." You questioned. " Jiminie and I signed Jungkook up and he's on a killing spree now. And if you ask, I'm hiding behind you because he wouldn't hurt you. He wants to kill me." You recognized the voice as Taehyung's and sighed. " TAEHYUNG HYUNG, JIMIN HYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU?!" You heard a voice across the hallway. " Wait, if you are here, then where's Jimin?" You asked Tae. Tae shrugged. " I don't know." He said as you face palmed. You heard footstep near and you felt Tae's grip on your shoulders tighten.

" H- hey Jungkookie." You looked up and saw Jungkook standing in front of you. " (Y/N), please step aside. I need to kill this guy." Jungkook asked plainly. " I would love to but I'm kinda getting held down by my shoulders, so it's kinda- Eek!" You cut yourself off as Jungkook lifted you up by your waist and put you down on the opposite side from him. " Sorry (Y/N), see you later~!" I saw Tae yell before Jungkook blocked you sight. " Hey." Jungkook grinned, not taking his hands off you.  You giggled. " Hey, I tough you were chasing Tae?" You questioned. " I was. But why would I waste my time chasing these two when I live with them and can spend time with you instead?" He smiled cheekily. " Good poin-"

" Well hello there my lovely little sister." Gyeom greeted you as you turned around, Jungkook slowly letting go of me. " You look way to happy, what did you do?" You asked him suspiciously. " You're in.~" He sang as he smiled stupidly. I sighed and facepalmed." Well my life's over." You muttered. " I don't know if it helps, but I'm signed up too." Jungkook said. You smiled at him. " Ohh (N/N) I love you, please marry me and let's have kids. C'mon guys just kiss already and hide yourself in a closet before Jackson finds out. Not that difficult." Yugyeom huffed.

Jungkook  and you blushed a bit while looking blankly at him. " Hey guys!" You heard a voice join the conversation. You looked at your left and saw Kai and a girl there. You recognised the girl as Jessica, she was beautiful but changed her boyfriend every month and was also mean to other girls. " Ehm, Hi?" You said, more like questioned. Jessica seemed to ignore you while Kai made his way over to you. " Hey, are you doing anything today?" He questioned. " Ehm, actually-"

" Yeah, we are planning to hang out why?" Gyeom cut him off. " Oh, can I join?" Kai asked. " Nope, you can't." Gyeom said quickly. You looked at him and gave him a questioning look. He gave you a look which told you ' I'll tell you later.' You nodded and turned your attention to Jessica and Jungkook. Jungkook seemed to be really uncomfortable while Jessica was playing with her hair and trying to keep a conversation going. " So are you doing anything after school?" She asked him.

" Ye-yes, I am going to help my parents in their restaurant." Jungkook muttered. " Oh, well maybe later?" She suggested. " Leave the guy alone woman." Gyeom said as he pulled both Jungkook and you with him. " Thanks." Jungkook sighed once you were out of their reach. " No problem mate." Gyeom smiled. " Well, I've got to go. See you guys tomorrow!" Jungkook said as he walked off. " Bye Jungkook!" Gyeom and you yelled back. " So, since when do you have a thing aginst Kai?" You asked Gyeom once Jungkook was off. He sighed.

" I've overheard that guy talking when I was talking to Mark. He wants to sleep with you and then leave you. I am not going to let that happen." He explained. " Oh, I understand. Thanks for watching out for me. But you do need to know that I don't like him." You told him. He looked at you with wide eyes. " You don't like him?!" He yelled. "No." You giggled. " But, then why did you let him carry your bag?" He asked. " Because I'm a lazy little potato." You smiled. " Unbelievable." He face palmed. " Either way, I'm still coming over, it's wednesday." Gyeom smiled sadly. You gave him a apologetic smile in return and held his hand. His home situation wasn't the best  especially on wednesday, his father always got drunk and took woman home with him on that day and would throw both brothers on the street.

" Ah, hello children." Your grandmother greeted us once we came in. " Hey granny, is it okay if Yugyeom stays for the night?" You asked her as you both took your shoes off. " Yes dear, Mark is staying too." She smiled and went to the kitchen. You gave each other a knowing grin. " Who's the last in my room is a rotten egg!" You yelled before sprinting up the stairs. " Hey! That's unfair!" Gyeom shouted as he ran behind me. You ignored him and arrived in your room, Gyeom following soon after. " How does it feel to be a rotten egg?" You asked him. " You are so unfair." He pouted.

You smiled and punched his arm. " Wanna play video games?" You asked him as you sat down in front of your tv. " Hell yeah, what're we gonna play?" He asked. " How about-"  " Yah! I told you that we were supposed to go left! What are you doing?!" You both heard Jackson from his room. " What am I doing? What are you doing! You clearly told me to go right!" " Yeah, well you should know by now that I mean left when I say right!-" " This is gonna be a long night." Gyeom sighed. You puffed your cheeks out and nodded.