14

Special thanks to Despina78 for helping me with writers block! She and her friend C own an acc celdesp check them out if you're intrested.

-

" I hope you got money in your pockets cause I'm going out soon." Jungkook told Yugyeom as he woke up. " What? You mean that you also asked your girl out?" Yugyeom asked, confused. " Well, yeah. I take that you asked Lisa?" Jungkook said. " Yeah, so is the deal still on?" Yugyeom asked. " I mean, we both lost but also won so I geuss not." Jungkook shrugged. " Okay, where are the girls anyway?" Yugyeom asked.

" I think they went down to breakfast." Jungkook said. " Well, let's go join them. We're free today anyway." Yugyeom said as Jungkook nodded. They both changed and went down in the hotel's restaurant. Something what Jungkook regret as soon as they arrived.

" Jungkookie!" Haeun basically screamed and almost threw herself at him. " Have fun." Yugyeom wishpered under his breath ad he left the boy by himself. " Leave me alone." Jungkook huffed as he tried to slip away from her. " Wait, Jungkook can we just talk?" She asked ad she grabbed his wrist. " I miss you, Kook." She pleaded. " There's nothing to talk about." He told her as she let him go. " Hey." He smiled as he sat down beside you. " Hey." You smiled at him.

" How about we go on a double date?!" Lisa suddenly yelled excitedly. " That sounds fun." You agreed as you took a bite of your waffle. " I'm in, it sounds good to me." Yugyeom said as he stole a pancake from Lisa. " Me too. But let's go get food first." Jungkook suggested as Yugyeom nodded.

" Are we really going on a double date?" Yugyeom asked as they were far enough for the girls not to hear them. " I tough so, you were the first one who agreed." Jungkook said as both boys grabbed a plate. " I honestly just agreed because Lisa sugges
ted it." Yugyeom shrugged. " Oh, well how about we take them to a cafe and then do our own thing?" Jungkook suggested as he put food on his plate. " That sounds nice, I wanted to ho to the beach with her anyway." Yugyeom said as he also grabbed some food before the two returned to the table.

-

" I geuss we'll split ways from here." Jungkook said as Yugyeom nodded. " See you back at the hotel dude." Yugyeom said as he tugged Lisa allong, a faint 'hey what's going on?' Leaving her mouth. You looked at Jungkook with a questioning look. " Oh, I forgot to tell you, didn't I?" He smiled as you nodded. " We decided to cut the double date short so we can have some private time." He said as he held your and and started walking. " That's cute." You smiled as he blushed. " Thanks, don't you think taht I deserve a kiss?" He smiled cheekily.

You shook your head but kissed his cheek anyway. Shyly looking away afterwards. " Your lips are soft..." He wishpered, probably to himself. " Thanks." You smiled. He smiled and blushed even harder, probably because he hadn't realized it that he said it out loud." Let's go in here, we're gonna need popcorn and drinks for what I planned." He said as he tugged you inaide a supermarket. You both grabbed popcorn, drinks and M&M's before making your way to the cashier.

" Sorry, we're foreigners." Jungkook told her as she spoke in Italien. " Oh, sorry. It's 7,50 and you two are a cute couple. It's rare to see couples who actually value their relationship these days." The cashier said as Jungkook handed her the money while you smiled. " Thank you." You said shyly. " Have a nice night you two!" She greeted you as you left the shop. " Where to now?" You asked. " To the hotel, I've bought a few movies a few days ago and I was planning to watch them with you." He smiled as you both made your way back.

-

" That was the most creepy movie ever!" You said as the stupid horror movie finally ended. Jungkook had bought horror movies and the only thing you did was scream and hide your face in said boy's shirt. You were sat on his lap and held onto him trough almost all of the movies. " I tough it was a good movie. " He smiled. " Whatever, it was nice for a date tough." You smiled as he held your hand. " Thanks, the others will be back soon. But I really want to ask you a question." He said as his eyes wandered down to your lips before focusing on your eyes again. " I've liked you for quite a while now, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked you as your mouth fell open, you tough he didn't have the same feelings as you. " I mean, you don't have to say yes. I just tough that maybe-" You cut him off by placing your lips on his own in a sweet kiss. He reacted quickly by pressing his lips back into your own. " Does that answer your question?" You said as you pulled away. " Maybe if you'd do it again." He smirked.

- ThE EnD -

{ A/N : Sorry for the bad ending or if this whole date thing was bad. I myself have never bewn on a date before because I don't do relationships so I have no experience whatsoever. Peace ✌}