"No love lost. No love given. "

"Yo jay? You up G " Tykiem asked getting up from the small couch that he slept on .

"Yea im up . " I mumbled

"You going to school or you staying?" He asked pulling his shirt off going in the drawer to get another.

"Ima stay I can get neek to send me the work." I said sitting up on the side of the bed .

"Ohkay ight let me make this run round the corner. Then ima come back and you can ride wit me today . In the meantime You know where everything at. And moms at work." He said grabbing his phone of the dresser and walking out .

So I got up grabbed a wash cloth and a towel. And ran my shower. I went back and grabbed my phone off the bed seeing that it was on 15% I grabbed one of Tykiem's chargers and plugged it into the bathroom's socket . I then scrolled down Instagram as my shower water heated up. Then I got a notification that I had a dm so I went and checked that out.

DM
@moneybagg.jason
' yo Justice? Wya ? & why don't you ever fwm?

@poetic.justice
'Mannn gone wit all that. & im wit Tykiem. Why wassup?'

@moneybagg.jason
'Mann fr jus. & why you wit that nigga yall fucking or sum?'

@poetic.justice
'Really? You know thats my best friend and he know my brother. See THATS why ion fwy. 🙄'

I then threw my phone down stripped put of these clothes and hopped in the shower. I begin to wash my body a strong cologne scent spreading all around me. Too much for me . Then I looked down and realized I was using ax body wash.

"Damn Tykiem. Im always over here the least you can do is keep me a bottle of dove or some shit." I mumble to myself.

I finally make it out the shower and dryed off. I then make it down the hall to Tykiem's room to grab my clothes and search for some lotion. I finally found some and went to the bathroom to get dressed afterwards I went and made up his bed since I slept in it . Then I went to do my hair but I needed a brush . So I went and found Tykiem's wave brush and wet my hair a little and brushed it into a low bun. Then went and plopped down on the bed and waited for Tykiem.

"There she go ! Smelling like a nigga and ready to hit some licks !" Tykiem yelled running in the room.

"Teehee funny next time keep me a bottle of dove tucked somewhere . I smell like you. Im not tryna attract bitches ." I said rolling my eyes with a small laugh.

"Well look you know I dooooo! You know big booty kayla? Stay right down the street from jase?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yea yeahhhh. The one wit the crazy ass mama?" I said with a smirk also.

"BUSSSSSSINNNNN! I had that shit . A nigga ain't wanna let go!" He said laughing .

"AHHH you the big homie na !" I said dapping him up and laughing .

"Nah but I had to cut shorty off she was crazy like the woman who made her ian fucking wit that. " he said .

"Yea cause you don't want me to have to pop a bitch bout'cha." I said my smile dropping .

"Big facts but aye ha moms crazy too I can't have you getting jumped . " he said laughing .

"Mann all I gotta do is yell ' TENNNN - HUT! ' and you knowwwwww who gone come running out the house with every gun the military can show you. He gone think they outside to kill his ass" I said laughing as I dropped from my stiff military salute stance .

"Mannn yess thats the onlyyyyy reason i would fw your pops . Other than that I can't stand his ass.." Tykiem laughed .

*********************
"I'm a real nigga
Lick hitta, bitch getta
Quick flippa
Pot whippa, dope deala" I rapped along to the song as we pulled up to some ran down apartments closer to the city of Atlanta that we took the 45 minute ride to get to.