"Leave them niggas alone?"

I told nobody that I had got grazed by a bullet . My brother and kiem check up on me through FaceTime. But they was so busy making they money they had no time to come see me . Plus I was in school so they knew I was just 'on the right track.' I thank god doe cause they would have nutted up. Then I got a text from neek.

"JAY! Yo pops is nutting up around Atlanta looking for you!"

"What you mean whats going onnn?"

"He showed up to my house & he was up all night going from door to door throwing out threats and all jay . He pissed ."

"Ohkay let me see of my brother know about this keep me updated."

"Ohkay my girl you know I got you! & stay safe ima FaceTime you later ."

After that I finally decided to get up and get ready for school. It was friday and i had finally made it through one whole week. So I wrapped up my knee and threw on a skirt and a cute off the shoulder button up. I slicked my hair up Into a bun and then went to grab my bag . Quando was messed up at the moment so I told him im was just going to leave him alone for a couple days . He insisted otherwise but I wanted to give him and his crew space . So I finally went outside to catch the bus . I knew they had already picked up the 3 blind mice So I knew I had a seat.

"YOOO MY NIGGA JAY! Yo nigga must aint dropping you off today! " zay laughed .

"Teehee friend you mean." I said rolling my eyes .

"Who you bullshitting ? How many you got? Ik you got a couple ." DT said as all attention was on me .

"Look long as im single ian got shit to explain to nobody." I said pushing my bookbag closer to the window and laying down.

"Ahhhhhh here she goooo." They all said in unison. "Females worse than us mann. " jay said

***********
"Justice ? Yup ohkay your here today. Ummm DT. Yup here . Uhhh zaylen. Sadly yes."

"Aye what thats supposed to mean? You dont say that bout any of these other folks in here"

"Uh duh cause they're not bad. You are . Ohkay andddd jay. Here. So today class lets talk about literature."

**************
"Aye jay you want sum?" DT asked me walking over to the lunch table we were at.

"Um if they got apple juice get me that." I said sitting down.

"AYE ZAY APPLE JUICE ." He yelled towards the line zay was standing in .

"Ight so whats the move after school?" Jay asked

"Well we can't do much cause baby got a boo boo." DT said .

"Tuh I think she got that shit from rollin with her little boyfriend." Zay laughed sliding me my apple juice .

"Yall can't never just let me be can yall ." I said drinking my apple juice .

"ANYWAYS. Who class we got next ?" DT asked

"Math last class of the day thank god the weekend is here . " I said looking down at my phone .

"And yall mfs bet not get me in trouble. Im always the one to get caught. Aggy mfs ." Zay said mugging everybody at the table .