"Savannah"

"Omg ima miss you jus! We didn't even get to spend no time together!" Neek said as she sat on my floor taping up my last box out of 3

"I know but im going to come back and visit. And you can even come visit me!" I said

"Bitch Ain't shit in savannah. What ima do look at the moss on the trees and shit ? No thank you." She said rolling her eyes .

"See bitch this is why I hate yo ass." I said laughing .

"Yo pops know you leaving ?" She asked peeping down the hall to make sure my dad wasn't home yet.

"Nope thats why im only taking 3 big boxes of clothes and not my whole room." I said looking around even though it wasn't much.

"Well you know you my girl . And I will come to weird ass savannah for you anytime ." She said looking down playing with her freshly done acrylics.

"I know I know. Now help me walk this down to kiem house until he get back so we can go ." I said pulling one box .

***********
"Yo yo yooo jay! You ready my G ?" Tykiem asked walking in his house .

"Yeaaaa but ima miss this man . This like my home G." I said feeling sad.

"Yea you right but look you getting away from all yo problems. & you know me ima be in savannah all the time. shit aint gone be done changed." He said .

"You right my G. New start . Gotta make the best of it . " I said getting up

"You right . So you go get in the car and ima put the boxes in the car ." He said

"Ight I said ." I then hopped in the front seat And sat back. But my phone buzzed instantly. I had been tagged in. Post on insta .

 1 minute ago 178 likes

1 minute ago
178 likes

@neek_the_freak Gina and Pam. ❤️🤞🏾*This a old pic from my birthday. But ima miss my girl. 😪
Comments
@poetic.justice awee my bby! 😔 ima miss you too ! ❤️
1 like

I almost cried looking at that. Knowing she was one of my only friend and this 2 months flew by fast . But to many friends is toooo many problems . So neek being my only true female friend . I like it that way .

***************

"yooooo wake up jay . we here look like." tykiem said waking me up out of my sleep.

"uhhh its so damn humid down here. " I said fanning myself and picking up my cup chewing on some half melted ice.

"huh welcome to savannah G." tykiem said laughing and pulling out his phone to call my brother who told us to meet him at his apartment complex which we didn't know was at.

we finally made it to my brothers apartment complex. we pulled up next to a all black camaro and my brother hopped out .

"this how you bummin bro?" I asked my brother stepping out and walking around to the drivers side.