"Welcome to Atlanta baby."

I ran into my brothers apartment to see DT, jay, zay, ace and melly all sitting around.

"Im here who got hit?" I said out of breath.

"Shiddd that nigga DT" zay said

" what? But he's fine." I said looking confused "WHO GOT HIT?" I raised my voice

"Wym?" Melly asked

"Where you at jay. They done got hit ." Thats just what you said .

"Yeaaaaaaa. jay. where. you. at. They. done. got. hit . Meaning ian hang the phone up and ian mean to yell that to you it was about the game." Melly said In a 'duh' tone

"Mann wtf. Here !" I said as I threw the gars at them and went to the kitchen.. then I saw melly walk in.

"Look calm down. Ian mean to mess yo nerves up like that. I truly didn't " He said

"You scared me half to death on the phoneeee." I said leaning over the counter .

"Im sorry ms jay. You ight?" He asked playfully punching me in my arm.

"Im good next time just hang the damn phone up." I laughed .

"Trust me I gotacha . You came it here ready to sweep a nigga ." He said laughing "well take that killa side outcha then come hang wit us ." He said

"Ok ima be there." I said as he shook his head and went in the fridge then begin to quietly sing .

"Ayy, where all of my City Girls at?
North Miami, where it all go down
Heard it ain't no pity where you're at
And your dad don't know that ya some whea lost and found"

then he walked out the kitchen leaving me thinking cause the last part related to me so much . Then my phone vibrated. I took it out of my back pocket and looked at the caller id. It was neek so I picked up and walked to my room.

"BITCH!" Neek said out of breath but with fear in her voice instead of messiness.

"Whats wrong ?" I said panicked

Its Kiem.... his mama!" She said "some niggas kicked his mama door in! I guess he got some beef wit some nigga's and they took that shit out on his moms !"  She said panicked

"Neek calm down ! Ima call my brother them and see whats going on! Hold on ima call right back!" I said hanging up and looking for my brothers contact. My hands were shaking only cause I knew kiem & my brother was going to flip when they find out what happened. Kiem's mom was like our mom when ours passed away . So I just knew this whole situation was going to end crazy.

"Hello?!" I heard my brothers voice boom through the phone.

"Y'all heard about ma?!" I asked panicked and my hands still shaking .

"Yea Kiem  hot . We finna come to the apartment now. Call jada. Pack yall stuff we finna take a ride back to the A."
______________
As I packed my bags Kiem sat at the end of my bed staring blankly at the wall. We sat like this for the past 30 minutes while my brother and Jada went back to her place to grab a few things and lock up.

"Jay. You know I never thought I would kill anybody . But I always said for My mama, you, and my nigga K I'll slump a nigga."

"Kiem... look ma-"

"No . Jay you know how I am . These niggas really went to far . Do what you want to me but don't fuck wit my people. Them nigga's knew where my trap spot was . But mfs go to my mama house ? Nah nigga's is done."

Then I heard someone open the door . It was DT behind him was zay & Jay

"Look bro ik you don't know us and all but shiddd you like our family ni we can tell y'all genuine folk. So shitt you wanna pop a niggga we behind ya 10 toes bro." DT said