"We gotta run up this money hun."

"ight so where all the chill spots at dine hea?" Melly asked

"I don't hang around nobody like that and it is not like Florida. Tuh yall be lit ainnit?" I asked laughing.

"Oh yeaaaa ms jay we be on 10." He said laughing flashing his golds also . As his phone began to ring as he stepped out the room.

"Sooooo kid what you been up too? I saw you was in ya feelings the other night on snap. What nigga I gotta kill?" He laughed leaning back on the couch looking at me from the other side .

"Nun major them folks some clowns . Bums . Ian stunnin them folk." I said rolling my eyes .

"I heard ya well if you say fuck ya, ITS FUCK'EM!" He laughed

"Myyyyy nigga ." I laughed dapping him up.

"That was my mama she calling to see if we straight . Aye lets hit the mall a nigga need some drip and sum to eat." Melly said walking over & checking his shoes as he walked .

"This nigga ." Ace laughed as we all got up.

"I need a picture who got me ?" I said going through my bag .

"I got you long as you got me . Thats how we roll." Melly said

"Big facts ace agreed." So we took our pictures then left .

__________

We pulled up to the mall and went in. Melly went straight to Michael kors while I wanted to go to the food court .

"Damnn fatass you wanna eat first or shop?" Melly laughed .

"You know her fatass wanna eat first ." Ace said laughing

" ight den miss jay we can get you some food. You and this fathead ass nigga the only people I will wait on." He laughed

So I walked over to the Chinese place and ordered. I turned to check on Melly and ace and they were smiling  all chumy Chumy in some bitches faces . I then got my food and walked over

"Yall some hoes ." I said rolling my eyes smacking on a chicken wing that I had took out my tray before tying my bag up.

"And you a fatass ." Ace said rolling his eyes .

"Don't piss me off." I said laughing walking down the stairs .

"Aye yall ima run to the bathroom" ace said

"Ight bro we gone be in this store rightttt hea." Melly said smiling at the store and walking towards it .

"Boy we aint even got the money to stop in front of this damn store." I said dragging behind him.

"How may I help you sir ?" A mixed looking lady asked

"We just looking right na." Melly said still walking & me following.

"Well let me know if you need a price check on anything? Everything is at lease 300 and up." She said with a smile, but we caught the vibes.

"Actually I do need your help ma'am" melly said to her as he turned to me . "Well Ms Jay since you like my lil sis na . Pick out sum . Anything you want. Its on tha gang." He said not a smile in sight.

"Boy stop playing wit these people stuff" I said brushing him off, but he sat there staring waiting for me to make a move . "You fr?" I asked

"Ion play" he said still staring.

"Give meee that jacket right there." I said looking and smiling the lady then took the jacket and handed it to me to try it on "perfect" I said posing