"Caught ?"

"You must be like spiders ?" I said after we sat in the car riding in silence.

"Yea you can say that . You neva kno you in that web til you get caught in that bitch."

"Yea you right." I said looking out the window.

"So say what you was even ova dea fo anyways.?"

"I went with some friends ." I said .

" you only been hea what 24 hours and you got friends ?" He said laughing

"Hereeee you goooo." I said rolling my eyes and laughing.

"Im just saying lil bebey. You gotta watch fo niggas ." He said pulling up to jadas apartment complex . Me getting out just standing there .

"Wassup you scared to walk up dea?" He asked smiling.

"No." I said quickly rolling my eyes . " waiting for you to go in first ." I lied .

"Well how bout dis we go in together." He said going and opening his door to his apartment.

"Fine ." I said walking over and stepping in. It smelled like weed and cologne soon as you stepped in. But it was clean .

"So tell me bout ya self ." He said plopping down next to me on the couch .

"I think I told you too much you tell me some stuff." I said sitting my phone on the table .

"Well im 22 . Im from Louisiana. And im sitting here telling you all my business.

"Tee fucking hee hee." I joked. "Well im 18 & Im still a baby ." I said rolling my eyes.

" tuh yea you still a bebey." He said as his phone began to ring and he looked down at the caller id

"Aye say you gone be fine here alone for bout 30 minuets?"

"Yea im not 6 " I laughed

So after he left me being the nosey bitch I am I went and took a little house tour. I walked into his room to see it painted black . He had jewelry and dime bags of weed sprawled all over his dresser. Most of his jewelry pieces had spiders on them . Except for one that had all capital letters spelling out TEC on it. After I got enough of being nosey I went back up front and stretched out on the couch and scrolled through insta.

 After I got enough of being nosey I went back up front and stretched out on the couch and scrolled through insta

698 likes
15 minuets ago

@Tec_ Gotta make it home 🕸🕷
Comments.
@poetic.justice 🕸🕷
1 like
@Tec_ 🖤🕷

*****************

I woke up in a dark room. the curtains were open just enough so just a little bit of light peeked through. i looked over to the right of me to see Dalvin hung halfway off the bed. i looked over at my phone and seen dm's from Quando, Ben, Babyjoe, and Yb. i sat up and slid my shoes on i was still fully dressed so i just picked up my phone off the bed.