The little black box.

I woke up in an empty room. No bam. No nick. I got up and walked to the room right next door the same no one. Melly and Ace were also gone. So i walked back to Grandma Patrice room and saw if she was there.

"Hey baby you up? They all left you & said they would be right back. That shit been hours ago." She said sitting up from watching tv. I went and slid in on the empty side of the bed. The side she left empty ever since her husband died 6 years ago.

"They always left me. & They still leave me" I said rolling my eyes focusing in on her soap opera's she was watching & peeking at the time on my phone.

"No. They always left you out of the no good things they were doing. Let that be a blessing Even though I worry about em I gotta let em go. I did my part and raised em good they do bad on they own." she said shaking her head. "But that daddy of yours he do need a good ass beating." She said laughing along with me.

Then i heard the door fly open in the front and arguing as two individuals walked in the house. "How about you Shut the fuck up." a voice said

"Boy get out my face with that shit ! JAYYYY! GRANDMA P !" I heard a voice that I knew from anywhere yell.

"Ni i know that ain't that crazy ass girl Neekra." Grams said as Neek came flying in the room jumping on the bed. 

"MY JUSTICE !" she said hugging and rolling over me to get in the middle of me and grandma. "MY GRAMSSS." She yelling leaning and kissing on grandma Patrice.

"Girl get yo heavy ass off me ! damn!" she said laughing pushing Neek off of her.

"If you don't get yo big ass off my grandma i know something." Nick said walking in the room.

"What you know Nick? That's why yo ass can't go no where. That big ass monitor on yo leg." she laughed as he flicked her off. Then I got a call from my brother

"Hello?" I answered with Neek & Nick hollering and arguing in the back .

"Tell Neek to shut ya ghetto ass up . & get ready all y'all we finna go meet jayda at the mall real fast ." He said before hanging up . Then my phone buzzed again . I picked up thinking it was my brother calling back but the voice was someone least expected.

"Justice quick playing wit me bruhhh. I told you I was sorry ." Quando said begging on the phone as Neek snatched my phone and ran .

" who tf is that nigga on the phone ? Let me find out ima beat his mf ass ! FUCK THIS HOUSE ARREST!" Nick yelled as I ran out the room after Neek .

"Soooooo you the nigga that been fucking wit my Best ?" Neek asked sitting the phone up in Nick room as I locked the door him right behind be beating on it .

"Who the hell is you?" Quando asked looking at Neek through the camera clueless .

"Her Bestfriend nigga ! Now stop asking me questions and let me finish." She said rolling her eyes .

" AYE ! Say look! Put that mop head ass girl on the phone !" YB said in the background

"Unt Unt and whooo are you ? You can take two steps forward then back sir . " Neek said rolling her eyes.

"I'll get on yo thick ass too keep playing wit me ." YB said licking his lips and smiling through the camera .

"Awe why thank you ." Neek said blushing and getting off track.

"BOY FUCK YOU !" I yelled breaking all that shit up he got enough kids for the all of us .

"Yea boy fuck you !" Neek said following me up rolling her eyes .