"Once you get caught in that web its hard to get out"

"Bitch and your going tf. & i like the new do!" Neek yelled through the phone.

"Thanks & no im not idk them niggas ." I said playing with the string on my shorts .

"Bitch you in savannah and don't know nobodyyyy . Then you got some hood niggas tryna get on ya good side . I say go for it." Neek said

" I say go for itttt." I said mocking neek knowing it would make her mad.

Then I got a dm on instagram.

Dm
@Mgng10x
'yoooooo you shawty from the corner sto. Aye yeen never tell me where you was from.'

@poetic.justice
'how did you find me ?' 🤣

@Mgng10x
'you was on my explore page. You popped up bout 3 times befo I realized it was you.'

@poetic.justice
'oh shit im famous! Anywho im from Atlanta. Well outside Atlanta like 45 minuets. '

@Mgng10x
'ion know bout famous. 🤔 lmfao but aye say ? You ready fo that kickback? Cause we picking you up on that wild shit so be ready.'

@poetic.justice
'mannn bye! I am famous tf. 🤣 & ion kno bout all that we will see. '

@Mgng10x
'we gone see? Man fuck all that you coming ight good night shawty. '

"Hey jay let me call you back my moms trippin." Neek said as the phone went dead . Damn now who ima tell this tea ? 🤣
******************

"JUSTICEEEE WAKE UPPP! " jada yelled as she snatched the curtains we put up open.

"Its too earlyyyy" I whined as I pulled the sheets over my head .

"Getcho ass up its time to turn uppp!" She said jumping on the bed dancing .

"At 9:30 am I think notttt." I said laughing .

"Yea but im hungry waffle house on meeee!" She said bouncing out of my room.

"Bet" I said pulling up out of the bed making my way to the bathroom to get my day started.
***************
"Mannn im so tired. They know how to turn up mann." Jada said walking to her car .

"Yesss I liked it thooo it was like a big ass block party . " I said throwing my half drunken Starbucks cup in the cup holder .

"Wait when you start school again justice?" She asked looking up from her phone .

"After the rest of next week is over its spring break." I said

"Damnnnn who ima turn up with when you go back to school! My lame ass sister so damn boring and ian got no friends . Them snake ass bitches ." She rolled her eyes .

"Look this my last year and we can then turn up as much as you want to." I laughed

"Uh thats god making me wait . " but I will fo that. She laughed .

Then she started up the car and headed to the other side of town to my brothers apartment.
**************