Maedhros- Kidnap

A/n: WARNING! MENTION OF KIDNAPPING AND BLOOD. SUPER DARK, BUT SHOWS WHAT HE WILL DO TO GET YOU BACK.

The morning sunlight was just beginning to filter in through the sheer curtains when you woke up. Your eyelids flutter slowly as you try to wake yourself up. Maedhros was still sleeping when you snuggled into his bare chest. Instinctively, he drapes an arm over you. Early morning snuggles were your favourite thing.

You kiss from his collarbone all the way up to his pointed ear. Your husband chuckled when you reached the said appendage. "Good morning."

You lean back to look at his beautiful face. "Good morning."

Maedhros kissed you gently, stroking your face with his only hand. The eldest son of Fëanor thought it would make you love him less, but it made you love him even more. You looked into each other's eyes for a few moments, enjoying the peace and tranquility.

"What are your plans for today?"

"I think I may go pick some wild flowers. The bedroom could use some colour."

Maedhros smiled. It was the little things like that, that made him fall for you back in Valinor. "Of course. Just please, be careful. Take the dagger I gave you."

You smile and kiss the tip of his nose before getting out of bed. "Maitimo, I'm always careful."

Once you were outside the gates of Himring, you lead your horse to a field that had flowers

Once you were outside the gates of Himring, you lead your horse to a field that had flowers. All kinds of wild flowers were blooming, and the bees were buzzing about from flower to flower. You dismounted the horse and tied him to a tree after giving him an apple. You stroked his mane while he munched on the apple, laughing as he nuzzled your hand as if searching for more.

"I'm sorry, Mellon nin but there are no more. I'll bring an extra one for your dinner. How's that sound?"

The stallion reared his black head and stomped on the ground. Your melodious laughter filled the air. "I guess that's a yes then."

You pat his head one more time before heading out into the meadow. Flowers of all different colours and sizes surrounded you. The purple flowers were the closest, so you decided to pick them first.

After about twenty minutes, you had a beautiful flower bouquet. "Maitimo will love these," you thought walking back to your horse.

Suddenly, there was a noise in the bushes nearby. Curious, you decide to investigate. The next thing you know, a cloth is over your face. You struggle against the man behind you. Within a few seconds, the world went black.

When you didn't return within a few hours, Maedhros went looking for you. Not finding you in the usual places, he became worried. He wandered the halls of Himring, wondering where in Middle Earth you were. The Ellon searched the castle high and low for you, twice.

A page ran into the study, an arrow in his hand. Maedhros looked when he heard the page come in. He took the arrow from his hand, and frowned. A note was tied around it. The prince quickly read the note.

Maedhros, son of Fëanor,
I have your sweet princess of Himring with me. If you want to see her alive again, then meet me at the river near the tall hill outside your kingdom. Bring me three hundred pieces of gold.
X

The prince flipped his desk over, anger and rage coursing through his veins. He couldn't lose you, three hundred pieces of gold yes, but not you.

Quickly, the Noldor prince retrieved the requested amount of money, and rode out.

Upon reaching the hill, Maedhros felt his breath catch in his throat. You were tied up with a gag in your mouth. Your captor's hand was wrapped around your waist, holding you against him. Dried blood could be seen on your hairline, from where your long h/c hair had been yanked too hard and pulled out. Your face was dirty and wet with tears, and a bruise was starting to form on your cheek.

When your e/c gaze fell to your husband, you struggled to get away from your captor. The pleas and screams that came from your mouth were muffled by the gag. Maedhros could feel his anger growing by the second seeing the way you were being held. Only he, your husband of three hundred years, could hold you in such an intimate position.

"Do you have the amount," your captor asked.

Maedhros nodded and threw the bag down to his feet. "It's all there. Now give me my wife."

After centuries of marriage, you could distinguish the worry from his deep commanding voice. You struggle harder against the ropes which were rubbing against your skin. Maedhros glanced to you and back to the man.

Your captor smirked and pulled you closer against him. You whimper as he brushed a strand of hair behind your pointed ear. A tear slides down your cheek and you attempt to pull away again. "I think I'll keep her. And I'll keep your gold too."

Maedhros unsheathed his sword. The tip of the longsword was pointed at the man's neck. "Take your hands off of her. Now."

The crimson haired prince caught you when you hit the ground after being dropped. In his anger, Maedhros drove his sword into the heart of the one who took you from him. He fell to the ground, a lifeless body now.

Your arms instinctively go around your husband's neck, burying your face there. Maedhros dropped his sword, and held you tightly to his body. He kissed you all over, wanting you to know you were safe now. The son of Fëanor stroked your hair slowly, running his fingers from the roots to the tips, just like he knew calmed you.

After several minutes, the gentle giant puts his cloak around your battered body, and picks you up to set you on his horse. Maedhros mounted the steed behind you, wrapping his arms around you once again. You clutch the opening of the forest green cape closed, and sit against your husband's chest.

"I knew you would come for me," you whispered gently.

Maedhros kissed the crown of your head. "I will always come for you. Always and forever."

A/n: so sorry that was kinda dark, but I got the new Beren and Lúthien book for my birthday today!