Chapter One

Hey this story is currently being rewritten, see the following link or find it on my profile page:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/364537738-miraculous-spider-man

So this story that you are currently reading as it exists in its current state will not be completed. Feel free to still read it but note that the link above will be the one I update! :)

-----------------

/Forgot to include this when I first wrote it

This story combines the Marvel universe and the Quantic Universe (Miraculous Ladybug). This introductory chapter is going to explain a few things about this alternate universe I created for this story.

Firstly, this is set in the Marvel cinematic universe, meaning all the Marvel movies are canon. Ladybug and Chat Noir have never intervened in saving the world because of the same reason why we never heard about Spider-man until Civil War: the Avengers are doing fine without them, and they're only teenagers. I am not planning to introduce any of the other Avengers into the story, although Iron Man may be mentioned a few times. In the Quantic Universe, there are super heroes that exist outside of Paris. (They are introduced in one of the comics.) These heroes include Knightowl, Sparrow, Majestia and Doorman to name a few. These heroes are replaced with various superheroes from the Avengers (you as the reader can decide.). In one of the Season 2 episodes, DarkOwl, the principal of the school was dressing up as Knightowl. Knightowl being replaced by one of the Avengers will change that episode slightly in this AU setting- you as the reader can decide who he was pretending to be. The events of Spider-man Homecoming are also canon in this Universe and may be referenced to in the story.

Now that I have properly explained the setting, (please send me a PM if you still have any questions about my horrible explanations) I'm going to explain one other thing. I have never written a bilingual character before, so please forgive me if Peter ever says anything wrong, or unrealistic. However, whenever English is spoken in this story, I will put it in bold so that it is easy to spot and so you can understand the characters are speaking English (they're in Paris so obviously they speak French the rest of the time).

Also for the sake of the story Peter takes French classes at school instead of Spanish.

If I ever write something that does not make sense or write something that a bilingual person would never say, please do tell me so I can do my best to correct it.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy my story ;u;

Marinette was almost late for school again. Almost. Again. It wasn't really her fault. Her phone alarm didn't go off. Again.

"Marinette! Get up you're going to be late for school!" Tiki had exclaimed, waking her up as best as she could.

Marinette had almost broken her record for getting ready quickly in the morning. Almost.

"Girl, you really need to get a reliable alarm to wake you up in the morning. Actually, I'm going to be that alarm. I'll call you at the same time every day to make sure you've woken up and are getting ready for school. How does that sound?" Alya told Marinette, grinning.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll be really reliable Alya." Marinette joked.

"Hey! I am the creator of the LadyBlog, I post every day. At the same time. How is that not reliable? I'm more reliable than you are, you always change the date and the time of everything, and really last minute. And how many excuses do you have for leaving class again?" Alya teased with mock offence in her voice.