Chapter 3 You' ll be the one

Rey rushed around the Falcon making sure everything was ready. She didn't have time to explain to the Wookie exactly what her plan was. She herself had no idea. She could feel Kylo Ren though the bond. He was filled with anger. That didn't surprise her. He was usually cold, filled with empty hatred. His emotions never shifted much. He was angry, furious or completely numb but there never seemed to be anything else. There was, for the briefest moment, a spark of joy, and desire. She wondered what had cause those feelings in him. She felt her face blush at the thought of someone possibly causing those emotions. Was there a person in Kylo Ren's life that made him feel anything other than anger? For a second, she felt a wave of jealousy wash over her, but she couldn't understand why she even cared. It didn't matter right now anyway. She needed to get to him and try to bring him back.

"Chewie, we need to get to these coordinates immediately" Rey punched the numbers into the computer. Chewie hollered in response

"Yes, I know the First order is there that's why we need to get there. I need to help Ben."

She noticed Chewie tense up at the mention of his best friend's son, she shouldn't have said anything. Rey knew how broken up over Han's death he was. They never talked about it, but she could feel his sorrow. Even when he thought she wasn't around to notice, he would hold the golden dice that had once belonged to Han in his hand and just stare absentmindedly at them. She swore she had seen his eyes water on several occasions. Even though Rey hadn't known Han Solo for too long, she knew he was a kind man, a man that could have been an amazing father. Unfortunately, everyone had their faults.

Chewie was an excellent pilot and they made it to the First Order in no time at all. Rey wondered if she would see him again as she lowered herself into the only escape pod on the ship.

"As soon as I launch get out of here, I'll find you when I am done" He gave one last holler before Rey shut herself into the pod and pulled the latch to release it. She worried for a second that the old pod wouldn't work but she felt the engines start and she slowly drifted her way to the massive ship before her.

The Supremacy was enormous, even bigger than a Dreadnaught. It was definitely more dangerous. This was Snoke's ship. The Supreme Leader himself had come to make sure the Resistance was destroyed. Rey could see the Resistance's ship Radus trying to escape the First Order. The Radus kept a steady pace as it evaded the fire of the First Order's ships. It's deflection shields repelling each shot. They hadn't made the jump to light speed and Rey knew they must be low on fuel. She had to get on board and find Ben as soon as possible, she hoped that she and Ben could put a stop to this ridiculous war.

The pod landed with a thump directly in the middle of the First Order hangar. Rey had caught a glimpse at the soldiers assembling for attack. She could feel the anxiety creeping up with in her. When the pod landed she felt his presence, saw him standing before her. Kylo Ren stared down at her through the window of the pod. She felt her heart skip a beat. His eyes were cold and unemotional, but Rey could feel his conflict though the bond. He was worried. She wasn't exactly sure why, but she began to worry herself. As she stepped out of the pod, Kylo extended his hand to her briefly, he was wearing gloves this time and she felt disappointed, his hand though rough, had been soft to her. Once her feet were steady he released her, and a Stormtrooper stepped forward and placed cuffs on her wrists, he took the saber at ther waist and handed it to Kylo. She glanced over at Kylo who wasn't looking at her.

"It's just a precaution" his voice was in her mind. She looked down and smiled briefly. No one knew they could communicate this way, it was a secret between the Jedi and the Knight.

They walked slowly though the metal halls of the ship. It was eerily quiet despite the war that was raging on outside. She had never seen such pristine hallways in her entire life. Her mind wandered to Finn, he had told her once he had worked in the sanitation department, she smiled at the thought of her best friend. Next to her Kylo Ren stiffened and she could feel his anger rolling off of him. Why was he suddenly angry?

"Ben? Are you ok?" she tried to speak to him, but he snapped his mind shut and she was pushed out. Ouch, she thought to herself. They continued on in silence until they were standing in front of an elevator. When the doors opened, Rey stepped in followed by Kylo. The soldiers made a move to follow, but Kylo stopped them with a glare. They stepped back, and the doors closed.

As the elevator rose Rey could feel Kylo's emotions swirling around him. He was torn, unsure of what he needed or wanted to do.

"You don't have to do this" she stated bravely, "I feel the conflict in you, it's tearing you apart."

He didn't say anything.

"Ben" she called his name as she turned to face him. He glanced at her in surprise, and there was the briefest flicker of joy in his mind as she said his name. "When we touched hands I saw your future, just the shape of it, but solid and clear, you will not bow before Snoke, you'll turn." She was in front of him now staring up at him, at his lips. "I'll help you, I saw it." she whispered.

He leaned forward slightly. "I saw something too, and because of what I saw I know that when the moment comes you'll be the one to turn, you'll stand with me." His eyes were full of hope, of longing. Something she knew well, but never thought she would see in him.

"Rey" he said her name like it was a prayer and she felt the tingle of desire course though her. No one had ever said her name that way. She stepped away from him, she needed to distance herself, this was Kylo Ren, he was the enemy. The elevator stopped, and the doors opened. There before her was Supreme Leader Snoke.