Chapter 5

After walking Taehyung home. Jungkook, came back to his dorm to finally get some much needed rest. He knew he would have to get up a bit earlier to be able to call his boss since he wasn't able to do so the previous night like he was supposed to. Luckily, he had a valid excuse.

So, once he was up and ready. He dialed his bosses number on the way to class.

"He-" He was almost instantly cut off.

"What the hell?! I almost called in back up because I thought something bad happened to you! This isn't like you, Jeon. Why didn't you call yesterday?! You better have a damn good excuse." His boss ranted in aggravation. Jungkook, slightly winced at the tone of voice. At the same time touched at the choice of words.

"I'm sorry, he stayed longer then I expected. We watched a movie and then I walked him home. By the time I got home, it was very late and I fell asleep almost instantly. I'm sorry, but I did get some information. I don't know how useful it is though." Jungkook, tried to explain quickly.

"It better be good information. You can turn it in with your first report on Friday. Today is Wednesday. That means you have two days to tell me everything you know about him so far and who he was on the phone with." Jungkook, mentally face palmed as he realized he had forgotten to research it.

He quickly turned right back to his dorm. Running at full speed to grab something very important. His case of technology. There wasn't anything to fancy. He made sure to empty it of any weapons so he wouldn't get in trouble. What he really need was his laptop and laptop charger out of it. He couldn't use the schools in case someone managed to find out what he was researching. Even though some people do know what he was doing. Most didn't.

"I will research it during lunch." Jungkook, promised. With that he said his formal good byes and hung up. He walked into his first class, face flushed and panting.

When Taehyung saw him, his eyes slightly widened. Wondering what had caused Jungkook to be in this state.

Jungkook, wasn't all that tired. In fact, he had trained his body to do this. Trick his enemy's. But, that is a story we need not get into. At least, not yet.

"Woah, what happened to you?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook finally got settled into his seat. Pulling out his laptop as class began.

"Oh I wa-" he was cut off by the teacher.

"Jungkook, What are you doing with a laptop?" She questioned, eyeing the rather suspicious technology.

"Sorry miss, I'm just taking notes." He lied, sending her a quick email. Her computer dinged. Once she checked she gave him a subtle thumbs up. Jungkook, nodded in thanks.

"I ran back to my dorm to grab this." Jungkook, responded to Tae's earlier question as he pointed to his laptop.

After about fifteen minutes, Taehyung passed a note. It also seemed to be there thing. They never got caught so it was a good form of communication.

So, I saw a drawing of me yesterday- T

Jungkook, glanced down at it. His mind was rather distracted by what he was doing on the laptop. Which was catching up on some work that needed to be done. Mostly for his job. But, also for the current target as well. Luckily, no one could read it. It was all in English. The letters made little sense to anyone else even though they had taken an English class. Which was also why they used big words. Such as 'gigantic' instead of 'big'.

You did? By who?- Jk

Taehyung, frowned a bit.

You- T

Right, sorry about that. I doodle absent mindedly. I must have been thinking about you or talking to you- Jk

Taehyung, couldn't help but to blush a bit at that.

What are you doing? - T

Work- Jk

Why is it all in English?- T

I was given this computer by mistake. There's no way to switch the language. I am very fluent in English so it's not a bother- Jk

Luckily, he's had that story planned out for years. He automatically assumed people would be curious as to why he was working with a computer that wasn't the language he was taught first.

So, are you coming to eat lunch with me and my friends? - T

Sorry, I can't- Jk

May I ask why? -T

I just have some work I need to catch up on- Jk

Maybe I could help? We take the exact same classes anyway- T

Sorry, but no. - Jk

That left Taehyung, rather confused. Just then, the bell ringed. Signaling for? Yep, lunch. Jungkook packed his laptop and supplies away.

"I'll see you later Taehyung." Jungkook, said as he walked to the library. Taehyung, frowned a bit. Walking to the cafeteria.

He sat down at his regular table with a pout.

"Tae, what's wrong?" Jimin, questioned his roommate with a frown.

"I don't think Jungkook likes me." He slightly whined. That got the other four guys at the tables attention. Even Yoongi's.

"What would make you think that?" Namjoon asked, speaking up.

"He said he wouldn't join me for lunch because he has work to do. But, when I offered to help him, since we have the same classes, he turned me down!" Taehyung whined more as he slightly slammed his head against the table.

"I have a feeling about that guy." Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows.

"Good or bad?" Jin questioned his boyfriend.

"That's just it. I'm not sure." Namjoon, said with a slight frown.

"Namjoon, I already told you. He's not what you think he is. His reflexes would of been a lot better then that." Taehyung growled a bit. Not liking the accusation without much proof.

"Wanna prove me wrong? I say we scope him out a bit." Namjoon smirked.

"How?" Taehyung, challenged.

"We follow him around. Try to get him to answer some things." Namjoon suggested.

"Fine, anything to get you off his case." Taehyung growled in annoyance.

"Woah, since when did you become protective? Do you, maybe have a crush on him?" Hoseok spoke up.

Taehyung froze for a moment, thinking it over.

'Do I have a crush on him?' Taehyung pondered.

"I don't know. But I might." Taehyung, answered.

They then stood up from the table to go spy on the mysterious raven haired boy.