Chapter 6

"Yes, I'm doing that right now..... alright.... yes..... I'll talk to you later ..... bye." That's what the two boys heard out of Jungkook's conversation.

The most frustrating part? He was speaking in English!

"Namjoon? Aren't you rather fluent in English?" Namjoon sighed a bit. He had been trying to learn it for awhile.

"Kind of, I know what he said just now. But, what he's typing on the laptop? I have no idea, he's typing to fast." Namjoon, frowned.

They were rather close to Jungkook so they could see what was on the laptop. But, at the same time. They were far enough so that Jungkook couldn't see them.

Or so they thought.

Jungkook, didn't really care that they were there. He made sure to say nothing that would come off as suspicious. Also, to type fast enough that even a person who was completely fluent in English wouldn't be able to keep up.

"Come on, come on." Jungkook, quietly mumbled to himself.

He had managed to hack the number that had called Taehyung.

But, tracing it back was a bit of a problem.

He had been typing around trying to figure it out for the past ten minutes. Which, to someone like him, was insanely frustrating.

Finally, he managed to see who had contacted Taehyung.

It was someone named Baekhyun. Jungkook, frowned a bit. He was sure he had heard that name somewhere before.

So, that's what he was now doing. Doing a background check on Baekhyun. After about five minutes. He came up with two reasons that he contracted Taehyung.

One, he worked as a party planner. Maybe he contacted Taehyung on something he had set up.

Two, it was over something illegal. Baekhyun had a bit of a criminal back ground. Nothing to serious. But, nothing to clean either.

Jungkook, was racking his brain trying to figure it out. Trying to pull previous conversations between them. Then, he remembered one. It was not a conversation between them. It was something in the file that Jungkook had, at the time, dismissed.

Park Jimin (best friend and roommate) Birthday- October 13

He was planning a party for Jimin. But, of course he had to confirm it. Unfortunately he couldn't do it right now with Taehyung and Namjoon within ear shot.

He would have to do it later. Another setback. The very thing made him scowl in annoyance. So, he decided to start writing his report instead.

Target: Kim Taehyung
Report: 1

Kim Taehyung is from Daegu. I have learned that the reason he moved to Seoul is to simply forget. I don't know what he wants to forget. But, he seemed very uneasy about it. He chose this school because it's the best law enforcement school. Nothing more, nothing less. As for the reason he wanted to be an officer. I don't know, he wouldn't tell me. I don't know if this will help, but his favorite color is gray. He has no siblings. He says his dad didn't care that he moved. No mention of his deceased mother. Probably for the best on that one. He also has no pets. Something that could be useful, he has a crush on someone. Though, I do not know who it is. He has a very childish personality despite being a little shy. Also, I have a question for you. Please call me when it is convenient for you to answer it.

-Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook sighed as he sent the email and closed his laptop.

"Alright, I'm done. What do you want Namjoon and Taehyung?" Jungkook, spoke rather loudly. The two boys slightly gasped.

"How did you know we were here?" Namjoon asked in a bit of disbelief.

"Didn't we already establish how amazing my hearing is? Not to mention, you weren't exactly being entirely discrete about it. I knew you were here since the moment you walked in. I just didn't really mind." Jungkook, explained as he typed the number into his lap top for later. Closing it once he was done.

The two boys just gaped at him.

"Now, why did you follow me in here?" Jungkook, raised an eyebrow as he eyed the two boys.

"We wanted to know why you're here." Namjoon, spoke up with a slight glare.

"'We'? I understand why Taehyung would care. But, why would you care what I'm doing, Namjoon?" Jungkook, now had on a rather blank expression.

He was trying to not show irritation. It seemed that Namjoon was on to him. While that could go bad. It could also go good. But, it was not something Jungkook was going to risk.

"I think you're hiding something." Namjoon, boldly admitted.

"Is that so?" Jungkook, frowned. Namjoon, only nodded.

"Why would you think that? Would could I possible be hiding?" Jungkook said with a slight smirk.

"I think that you're a... hmph!" Namjoon, was cut off when Taehyung put a hand over his mouth to silence him. Bending his head down a bit to whisper into his ear.

"You have no proof. I told you not to confront him until you had some proof that what you're saying is the truth." Taehyung, whisper, growled in a rather threatening way. Namjoon sighed, but nodded none the less.

"What was that?" Jungkook, slightly frowned.

"Nothing. I was just worried and Namjoon is being an idiot. That's all." Taehyung smiled in a reassuring way.

"Alright, then. Let's go Taehyung, we have class." Taehyung slightly furrowed his eyebrows.

"But the bell hasn't..." He was cut off by the sound of the bell.

"And now it has." Jungkook, smirked.

Taehyung chuckled a bit as he walked with Jungkook to his next class.

"I will prove who you truly are Jeon Jungkook." Namjoon hissed as he walked back to his boyfriend.

"So, what was Namjoon going to accuse me of?" Jungkook, asked as they sat down in their seats for the next class.

"It's nothing." Taehyung, waved off.

'Hopefully he doesn't blow my cover. But, he seemed so sure of himself. I just want back up! At least then people wouldn't be so ready to strangle me! That's not a good idea though. I would only look even more suspicious!' Jungkook, slightly groaned in annoyance at his own thoughts.

"Hey Kookie, what's that you're drawing?" Taehyung, asked once class had finished.

"Kookie?" Jungkook, slightly frowned.

"Yep! It's your new nickname and you're stuck with it! Now, what's that you're drawing?" Taehyung grinned as he leaned toward Jungkook a bit to see the drawing more clearly.

Jungkook, had to close his eyes for a moment as an intoxicating scent filled his nose. He snapped his eyes open when he realized what it was....

Taehyung.

"What's what?" Jungkook, asked. Trying to distract himself from the scent.

He looked to see the drawing of a German Shepherd.

"A German Shepherd, why?"

"He looks to be wearing a police badge. So, wouldn't that make him a police dog?"

"I suppose so." Jungkook, agreed.

Though, it was rather undetectable. Jungkook, had a hint of sadness in his eyes.