Chapter 21

As they were walking inside, Jungkook spoke up.

"So, as long as I'm not crossing something by asking this. But, why was Yoongi about to jump?" Jungkook, asked in confusion.

"Oh, um... no you're fine. Just, don't ever bring it up to Yoongi. He's away from it. But, it still hits a nerve." Taehyung, warned.

"Ok, I won't." Jungkook, promised.

"Yoongi had depression and anxiety just like me. His was from his parents. Just like me. But, his parents didn't beat him. They would abuse him mentally. They were rarely ever home and when they were, they made Yoongi feel like he was useless. They made Yoongi feel alone and that is an absolutely awful feeling to have. He told me many times that it mostly went away when I came into his life. Though, he still got sad when his parents would yell at him and put him down. But, I would always be there for him. How could I not? He was always there for me. We've both gotten a lot better." Taehyung, smiled a bit.

"Thank you for telling me all of this, Tae. I promise I'll tell you everything when we get back to the dorm. For now, let's see what the chief wants." Jungkook, smiled at him.

Taehyung, nodded and they walked into the chiefs office.

When they got in. They knew it wouldn't be good news by the grim look on the chiefs face.

"What's wrong Chief? I thought you said he would like the news." Jungkook, frowned.

"Yes, I did. But, in this case. I meant he would like it because it's the actual truth. Mr.Kim you might want to sit down. Jungkook, you might want to pull your chair next to his. Be ready to comfort him." The chief spoke in a soft tone. One Jungkook didn't hear very often.

The two boys gave the officer a confused look. But, did as they were told.

"Taehyung, did you ever see your mothers dead body?" He started off with as soft a tone as he could muster. Tae, looked down.

"No." He quietly whispered.

"There was a reason for that. You thought your mom died from poison in her seafood, right?" Taehyung, nodded.

"She did. But, it's not what you think. Nobody had a grudge on her. Nobody had a reason to kill her except one person. I think you know who that is." Taehyung, started to slightly shake. Jungkook, firmly held his hand.

"The other Kim Taehyung.... my father." Taehyung, voice was shaky as he spoke.

"Yes."

"But, then why did he blow up anything to do with seafood if he was the one who did it?!" Taehyung, demanded.

"Taehyung, you should know better than anyone that he is severely messed up in the head. But, he is still a smart man."

"Chief, what are you saying?" Jungkook, spoke up.

"He put the poison in the seafood as a cover up. He used it as an excuse to blow up anything to do with seafood. He did it so he could murder thousands of innocence's and claim it as depression and insanity. He managed to fool us on that one. But, there was one thing he couldn't fool us on. That was how much he managed to break his son."

The chief looked at the shaking boy. He wasn't crying. He had accepted his mother's death long ago. He never put death past his father. He always had suspicion that it was his father who had done it. He always knew for a fact that it was no accident.

But, why? Why kill his mom? Why torture him? Why frame him? What if he broke out and came after him? Why would he try and break his only child?

"I didn't like what he said about you. I know for a fact none of it's true. I will only tell you this because you have suffered enough form that awful monster. He said he framed you because you deserve to suffer. But Taehyung, you don't. You can ask the boy sitting next to you who is crazy about you. He's never told me how he felt about you. But, I could see it in his persistence to defend you. All he wanted to do was to protect you. He's going to tell you his story right?" Taehyung, nodded.

"Listen, well. If you can do that, you'll know just how important you are to him." The chief smiled.

"Jungkook, you may take him home. You can stop by and see Thor if you would like. He's here and I think he misses you." The chief gently smiled at the couple.

"I think we will. Tae, do you want to go see Thor?" Taehyung,nodded.

"Go ahead. I need to make a very quick phone call and then I'll be right there, ok?" Jungkook, smiled at Taehyung. His shaking had decreased some.

Taehyung, went ahead to the place Jungkook had pointed out. He saw a K9 sign and went through the door. A guy had come up to stop him.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" He demanded.

"My name is Kim Taehyung and I'm here with Officer Jeon Jungkook. He told me he had to make a quick phone call and he would come right after." Taehyung, quickly explained.

The dog handler narrowed his eyes. Right before he was about to say something. Jungkook, walked in and came right over to Taehyung.

"Hey, Sorry. He's with me." Jungkook, smiled.

The dog handler nodded.

"Here to see Thor?" Jungkook, nodded with a smile.

"You know where he's at." The dog handler finally smiled.

They went to see the big fluff ball.

"Hey buddy!" Jungkook, greeted the barking dog. He unlocked the door and Thor came bolting out.

The big dog jumped on Jungkook to lick him. His tail was wagging like crazy. Then the pup went over to Tae to sniff him. Jumping on him a moment later to lick his face in happiness.

They played with Thor a little longer before heading back to Taehyung's dorm.

"Did Thor make you feel any better?"

"I'm not sad. I was just shocked? I guess I shouldn't of been. I didn't put it past him. I always had a feeling he's the one who did it and I'm not surprised he framed me. I'm just glad I know the truth."

"If you're sure you're ok. Then, I guess it's my turn."

"I am and I would love to hear it."