Chapter 9

"What are you talking about?" Namjoon, slightly hissed.

"You've been accusing me. But, you never told me what you're accusing me of. Why don't you do that now?" Jungkook, challenged.

"Fine." Namjoon hesitated.

"What is it?" Jungkook, frowned.

"You have to answer this question truthfully." Namjoon, said.

Jungkook, nodded in agreement.

"What year were you born?"

"Namjoon, he already...." Jimin, was cut off.

"1991." Jungkook, answered.

"But you said..." Jimin was once more, cut off. Making him huff in annoyance.

"I lied to throw a certain someone off my trail. But, now I need both of your help." Jungkook, spoke as he looked directly at Namjoon.

"You want to know what I think you are?" Namjoon, challenged.

"Didn't I ask just that?" Jungkook, challenged right back.

"Alright." Namjoon, finally gave in. Jimin, looked at the two in complete confusion.

"What can we do for you..." he stared right in to his eyes in complete seriousness.

".... Officer Jeon Jungkook." Namjoon, smirked a bit in triumph.

"Like I said, I need your help." Jungkook, smirked back.

"What?! He's right?! You're a police officer?!" Jimin screeched in surprise.

"Lower your damn voice! Yes, I am!" Jungkook, growled.

"How did you figure it out, Namjoon?" Jungkook, asked as he turned to the male that wasn't freaking out.

"You almost had me fooled, almost. In fact, I wouldn't of suspected a thing. Except, unfortunately for you. I was looking at all the police officers. Honestly, it was just for fun. When I came across a name that was rather popular. That name was Jeon Jungkook. Of course there were pictures and you were sitting right there. Matching it perfectly. But, I didn't want to straight up accuse you." Namjoon, explained.

"Why would your name be so popular?" Jimin, wondered aloud.

"For being the youngest officer recruited." Namjoon, answered for him.

"When were you recruited?" Jimin, asked. Directing the question right to Jungkook.

"I am a protege. So, when I was twenty. I am now twenty three. I am an undercover officer. This is not my first job and all my past jobs have been complete successes. Now, if you two are willing to help me. This one should be as well. But, if you don't. Your friend as well as mine now, could get arrested and I would have no choice. Or, you could help me and I could catch the real person behind this." Jungkook, explained.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Jimin, quickly interrupted. Jungkook, looked at him expectantly.

"You're accusing my best friend?!" He shouted in anger.

"That's why I need your help. I don't think it's him behind this. But, I need to figure out who it is and quickly." Jungkook, remained calm.

"Behind what?" Namjoon, spoke up.

Just then, the bell rung.

"Please don't tell Taehyung. Let me explain the situation first. I'm not the one who accused him. Someone else did. Meet me at my dorm. Here's the number of the dorm and my number. I have to go now." Jungkook, quickly said as he shoved a card into each of their hands. In the corner was the dorm number in messy, but legible, numbers.