Chapter 23

"You want me to stay with you? But, why? I've done nothing but lie to you."

"I will tell you after you tell me this one thing."

"Why did the Chief say I would understand why I was so important to you after your story?"

"That would be because I became very antisocial. That's the whole reason the Chief had me train to be an undercover cop. I've been training to be a cop ever since I was eleven. I didn't trust anyone. That's what my training taught me. To be mindful and aware of everything. My only friend has always been Luna. I never let anyone near me. My past missions were faked until the very last moment. I told the truth and walked away. I would glare when they got mad. I would snap and I would be short tempered. But, with you. I couldn't. I couldn't be like that and I didn't know why. Then, I realized it. It's because I love you. It's because I instantly felt connected to you. I don't know why. But, I know I don't want to loose you, ever."

Taehyung, had become teary eyed.

"That's why I want to do this. Yoongi and Jimin! Can you bring him in now?!" Jungkook, shouted.

The door opened and Kookie came bounding in. He went right over to Taehyung.

Taehyung, picked him up and pet him. He was about to put him down when he noticed something around his neck.

Taking it off his neck. He set the puppy down to get a closer look at the note card and... the..... ring.

I thought this would be a cute way to ask you. Will you except this promise ring and be my boyfriend? I won't leave you if you say yes. I will stay and I will switch fields.
Love,
Jungkook

Taehyung, had tears in his eyes as he turned to the young cop.

"Yes!" Taehyung, squealed as he hugged Jungkook.

"Now, What do you want to do?" Jungkook, smiled at his now boyfriend.

"You really want to know?" Jungkook, nodded with a smirk.

"Get your damn mind out of the gutter! I want to go get Luna!"

"Really? You're lucky I already planned this and I already have a house."

"You already have a house how?!"

"One of the other cops wife is a realtor and I got him to get her to sell me a house quickly. He owed me anyway." Jungkook, shrugged with a smile.

"So, we can go get her and you can have your childhood puppy back?" Taehyung, asked with a smile. Jungkook, nodded.

"Yeah, we can. Let's go get Luna!" Jungkook, cheered.

"Hey, Jungkook?"

Jungkook, hummed in response.

"Can you wear your police uniform?" Jungkook, smirked.

"Of course I can. Not like I need to hide it anymore. It never matters if I reveal it to everyone. My next mission is always a town away. But, now they'll know. Thanks to you baby." Jungkook, grinned as he pecked Tae on the lips. Then he went to change.

He came back in his uniform. The couple held hands and walked out the door.

"Jungkook! What are you wearing?!" Someone called out.

The two turned around and Taehyung's face paled a bit. He had never been nice to Taehyung.

"That's Officer Jeon Jungkook to you. If you must know I'm wearing my uniform. Surprise I'm already a cop." Jungkook, smirked.

They left the shocked boy in well... shock. The couple left snickering.

They soon made their way to the car and only a short drive until they were in front of a nice looking house.

"Well, my baby girl is in there." Jungkook, sighed. Taehyung, pouted.

"Then, What am I?"

"You're my baby boy." Jungkook, smirked.

"Ok then, hyung~." Jungkook's eyes widened.

"How did you know?" Jungkook, asked in shock.

"I didn't until now." Taehyung, smirked.

"Ok, let's just go get Luna." Jungkook, chuckled.

They walked into the quiet house. Jungkook, frowned.

"She is getting older. But, it's strange and even the vets can't explain it. They say she's still got a long time to live." Jungkook, smiled. He was ecstatic when he heard the news that his baby girl would live a lot longer than most dogs.

"I just need to call her. She hears yelling and she goes crazy. She hears her name and she's happy. It's strange but, oh well." Jungkook, chuckled.

"Luna!" Jungkook, called out.

The now large dog came bounding down the stairs. The pattering of her large paws became louder and louder. Then, there she was. The very sweet dog who never left Jungkooks side.

She started barking in happiness and wagging her tail like crazy as she ran up to Jungkook. Jumping up to lick him. Then, turning in a circle and perking her ears up.

"I know! I missed you too!" Jungkook, chuckled.

"You ready to go with us? You ready to go with your parents?"

"Parents?" Taehyung, giggled.

"Yeah, you ready to take our daughter home?"

"Home?"

"Yes, silly. I want you to move in with me." Jungkook, grinned.

"Really?!"

Jungkook, chuckled and pulled the younger for a quick kiss.

"Yes." Jungkook grinned.

"Of course I will!" Taehyung, grinned back.

Luna, yipped. Interrupting their sweet moment. The two turned to her with smiles on their faces.

Jungkook, made a quick call to the Chief and started to pack up Luna's things.

"Let's go home." Jungkook, grinned at the two.