Chapter 17

Say The Name!

The week passed by rather slowly for Taehyung. Though, Yoongi had been trying to cheer him up. Of course the others knew why Jungkook wasn't there. He had told all of them, except Taehyung.

So, much to the jealously of Jimin. Yoongi, had been hanging out with Taehyung a lot more through out the week. He even stood up for Taehyung one day when a bully decided to mess with him for the fun of it.

Flashback:

"Hey, where are you going?"

Even if it sounded nice enough, Taehyung knew better and kept on walking.

"I said where are you going you little bitch?!" The bully's voice raised a bit.

Taehyung, continued to ignore it.

Just when the bully was about to land a punch on Taehyung. Yoongi's hand stopped it with ease.

"And just what the hell do you think you're doing to him?"

The bully shook a little. Though, he tried not to show it. Unfortunately for him, no one was good at hiding their fear from Min Yoongi.

"Why do you even care?" He sneered, trying to not let his voice shake.

"Why? I could punch you just for questioning me and I will anyways so I'll fucking tell you why. Because that's my best friend you're messing with."

Just when the bully was about to say something, Yoongi punched him straight in the throat.

End of Flashback

No, Yoongi didn't kill him. No, he didn't bust his windpipe or anything else. His breathing was simply labored for awhile and Yoongi glared at any teacher who dared to threaten him. A lot of people are terrified of him. All teachers included. So, he never actually got in trouble.

Taehyung, was thankful of course. Both for the comfort and the time he finally got to spend with Yoongi.

He had missed his best friends ever since they started hanging out with each other...

Taehyung, shook his head to clear the thoughts of the past before they formed.

'It's been about a week. Shouldn't he be back by now?' Taehyung, frowned.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes, Chief?"

"The results are in. I want you to the department as soon as you can. Also, the puppy is ready."

"Thank you, sir." With that, he hung up the phone.

"Alright, Thor. Let's go home." Jungkook, smiled to the K9 as he packed their stuff.

Thor, yipped happily. Prancing after Jungkook as he moved around the beach house.

Soon, they were ready to leave.

"Load up!" Jungkook, commanded.

Thor, jumped right into the the front seat of the car.

"Sita!" Jungkook, commanded. Thor, sat down.

They, soon made it to the police station after a really long drive.

"Hey, Chief." Jungkook, greeted when he walked inside.

He heard a small yip and whine. Looking over he saw a puppy.

It was a German Shepherd. His eyes slightly widened.