Chapter 10

"So, how are we going to do this?" Namjoon, spoke up.

"You guys see what information you can get from him. Tell me anything that could be useful. Leave the rest to me." Jungkook, assured.

"You look nervous." Jimin, pointed out.

"That's because I'm about to do a few risky things. Not like I haven't done them before. But this time, it involves someone I genuinely care about."

"Mind telling us what it is?"'Namjoon, asked.

"Actually, yes I do. The less you two know the better. Now, I'm not trying to be mean. But, please leave. Taehyung, is coming over tonight." Jungkook, suddenly said.

"You're joking right? Is this part of your plan?" Jimin, scoffed in disbelief.

"No, he wanted to hang out and spend the night. I said yes. What's so wrong about that? If I get any information out of him. Then, that's a complete coincidence. For once, I just want to spend time with him." Jungkook, explained.

"Then, we should get going." Namjoon, said as he turned to Jimin. Only to freeze with fear.

"Jimin?!" Namjoon and Jungkook called out to the pale boy.

Jimin was standing there. Pale and unmoving. He didn't look so good.

"Jungkook, please be careful." Jimin, weakly said.

Jungkook, rushed over to catch him as he started to fall.

"What's wrong?!" Jungkook, fretted as Namjoon came over to take Jimin from him.

"I know something that you don't and it could lead to disaster. Just, be careful. Alright? Can you do that for me and Taehyungie?" Jimin, asked as he looked at Jungkook.

"Of course. But, what is it that you know?" Jungkook, slightly pleaded.

"I can't tell you. I promised I wouldn't." Jimin, replied.

"But Jimin..." He was cut off by the mochi.

"Let's go Namjoon. Please, bring me to my boyfriend." Jimin, asked.

"Uhh... who would that be?" Namjoon, asked in a bit of disbelief that he actually had a boyfriend.

"Yoongi." Jimin, said.

Namjoon and Jungkook's eyes widened a bit.

"Go ahead and bring him to Yoongi." Jungkook, ordered.

Namjoon didn't argue and simply left with Jimin on his back. When they left, Jungkook called Taehyung.

"Hey, Tae." Jungkook, greeted.

"Can I come over now?" Taehyung, quickly asked. Jungkook, chuckled at the brunettes excitement.

"Yes, you can." Jungkook, said.

Then, the line went dead. Only for there to be furious knocks at the door a second later.

Jungkook, went to the door and opened it. Not even able to get a word out when a pair of arms wrapped around him.

"Nice to see you too." Jungkook, laughed as Taehyung continued to hug him.

"Want to watch a movie?" Jungkook, suggested.

"Yes!" Taehyung, cheered as he finally released his death grip.

Just then, Jungkook's phone rang.

"Give me one minute. Why don't you go pick out a movie and I'll be right there?" Jungkook, suggested. Taehyung, happily nodded and went to where Jungkook's movie collection was. Jungkook then, stepped outside the dorm and closed the door.