.11

Baekhyun walked with a blinding joy to the subway station. He was so happy. Insanely happy.

He was going to see him. He was going to actually meet him.

"Somebody pinch me," Baekhyun whispered to himself as he jumped inside the train. He sighed and glanced around the train, seeking a seat as the train started to move.

There wasn't that many available spaces left, but he did notice one towards the back next to a window. The only thing was, it was seated directly next to someone dressed head to toe in all black. They even wore a black cap that was shaded over their face as if sleeping —- or just merely blocking out the world.

Baekhyun sighed again, not seeing any other way around it because he was for sure not going to stand on his feet the whole damn time. He'd sooner sit besides Mr. Emo before he did that.

Baekhyun internally groaned and trudged his way towards Mr. Emo. He peeked at him from his peripheral vision as he tenuously took his seat. Mr. Emo stirred only slightly before crossing his arms and angling away.

~ ~ ~

WELCOME TO @BunnyBBH PROFILE

⚠️ Account will contain explicit content. ⚠️ Please don't report! Thank you!~ ~ 🌸

~ ~ ~

@BunnyBBH has posted a new photo.

BunnyBBH: This subway is too crowded and I have mild claustrophobia

BunnyBBH: This subway is too crowded and I have mild claustrophobia. 😢

(A/N: Obviously not the shoes they're wearing, just couldn't find another picture that worked.)

........

1098 likes | 2081 comments

rollingtrolls: You and me both. 😩

littledeer90: Take deep breaths! It'll be over before you know it! Fighting! ❤️

dancingking: I'd take claustrophobia over what I'm going through now any day ☹️

babypenguin: @dancingking Asshole. But I completely agree. Family reunions suck ass 😩😭

Tap to load more comments . . .

~ ~ ~

"Strange. Why didn't he comment?" Baekhyun mumbled.

It was strange, and not seeing @pcy_ in his comments hurt —- and he hasn't even met the guy yet.

Baekhyun sighed, a small noise that stirred the one beside him. With a sorta half-moan, half-groan kinda thing Mr. Emo brought his hand up to his black Nike hat and shoved it up, exposing just a sliver of his features.