.41

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were cuddling on his bed, just talking back and forth about random things. Baekhyun was on his back, fiddling with Chanyeol's fingers. An Chanyeol was laying on his side, tracing Baekhyun's features with his eyes and loving the way his cheeks slowly turned from a milky white to soft pink to a deep red that reached his ears.

Throwing his hands up over his face, Baekhyun cried, "Channie, stop staring at me! You make me nervous!"

Chanyeol just smiled and reached out to remove Baekhyun's hands, and only managing to split his finger over his eyes as he chuckled and retorted, "But I love looking at you. I would happily drown in your beauty as it would be the perfect death."

Baekhyun's hands fell away as he giggled and teased, "Channie, you're so cheesy!"

He giggled again as Chanyeol smiled and muttered, "Then pour some noodles over me."

Baekhyun laughed again as Chanyeol chuckled before leaning forward and capturing his lips in a chaste kiss. Baekhyun's giggling broke off with a "Hmm" as he kissed Chanyeol back, bringing his hands up to thread through his hair to pull him closer.

Their kiss was sweet and lingering pecks along the neck and jawline, until the heat between them began to intensify and the kisses became deeper and searching. The heat burned in both of their bellies as Chanyeol rolled over onto Baekhyun and teased at the clothing along his waistline.

Baekhyun softly moaned at his touch, the lingering path of Chanyeol's hands across his hips and waist to his tummy completely wiping away his thoughts. He knew there was something he didn't want Chanyeol knowing yet, but the delicious heat of hands on his bare skin scrambled his mind and he couldn't remember for the life of him why. But then when Chanyeol's fingers grazed over that imperfect scar that rose just slightly above his skin, he gasped and smacked him away. Baekhyun pushed him away and tucked his knees to his chest as the dark memory plagued his mind, and slowly, he began to hyperventilate.

It took a moment for Chanyeol's mind to catch up and register what he had felt, and once he had, he slowly glanced up at Baekhyun's shaking and tear streaked face. Chanyeol scooter closer and tentatively reached out to stroke Baekhyun's hair as he softly asked, "Baekkie, please, talk to me? What was that, sweetheart?"

Baekhyun just shook his head and sniffled.

"Please, baby, tell me?" Chanyeol softly murmured.

"But I don't want to lose you," Baekhyun weakly cried.

"I'm not going anywhere," Chanyeol said in a strong, convincing tone.

Baekhyun peeked up at him through his lashes and whispered, "Promise me? Promise me, you won't leave me when I tell you? Promise me, that you'll still want me? Please, Channie, promise me?"

Chanyeol nodded and scooted even closer, gently stroking Baekhyun's cheek as he softly murmured, "I promise, Baekkie. I'll never leave you."

"Then I'll start from the beginning . . ."