.32

A/N: Thank you guys so much for 2K reads! I really appreciate all the feedback! Here's two "thank you" chapters because I'm obsessed with updating. I hope you enjoy them! And please, vote and comment, thank you! 😊

Love from,
BunnyBaekkiee ❤️

———————————————————

Baekhyun ran around his apartment for the next fifteen minutes just straightening things up, saving his last five minutes to fix his messy hair. In the end, he just let it go because it was being extremely uncooperative.

When he heard the knock on his front door, he practically flew to it. His greeting smile was bright and happy, and he was ready to throw his arms around him until he realized exactly who it was.

Baekhyun's smile weakened in intensity as he half waved and pushed the door open wider as he blandly greeted. "Hey, Sehun," he mumbled.

"Well well, doesn't someone just look absolutely thrilled to see me!" Sehun mockingly said with an eye roll.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes too and asked, "So, you're here why?"

"For a thank you, of course," Sehun said cheerily.

Baekhyun furrowed his brow in confusion and asked, "And just why would I 'Thank you'?"

Sehun tsked and replied, "Because brother, I helped lover boy make that amazing picnic."

Baekhyun's jaw dropped and he shoved Sehun as he cried, "Get out! You did not!"

Sehun laughed and jumped back as he said, "I did, honestly! Your Chanyeol had sent me a private message over Instagram asking all about your favorite foods and if you had any allergies to anything and such. It was . . . sweet. I've never had anyone go through a friend or family member to find out things about me." Sehun finished saying with a pout.

"But I can't believe you helped him!" Baekhyun cried. "Especially after everything you said to me...."

Sehun shrugged and said, "Well, I figured if the guy made the effort to find all that out he must not be that bad. So I guess, in a way, that was me giving you my blessing. But Baekkie, don't you dare go sleeping with him yet. Wait a while, okay?"

Baekhyun blushed and quickly grabbed a pillow, hurling it at Sehun's head as he cried, "You nosy pervert! Mind your own damn business!" And then huffing, Baekhyun mumbled, "And besides, Chanyeol's already mentioned waiting."

Sehun cracked a grin and went "Hah hah" before quickly jumping out of the way of Baekhyun's pillow.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch with a sigh, placing the pillow on his lap as he muttered, "And Sehun, I don't think I'd be ready for that yet, you know . . . I mean, I trust Chanyeol, it's just . . ."

Sehun's brow puckered and he moved to sit beside Baekhyun, rubbing his back soothingly as he gently replied, "You don't have to say it, I understand. The moment has to be right when that happens, not a spur of the moment thing."

Baekhyun nodded and mumbled, "Exactly."