.52

It was an hour after Chanyeol had left when Baekhyun's phone buzzed. He rolled over on his bed and stretched out his hand to the nightstand. He looked at the caller ID before answering.

"Hey, Sehun!" Baekhyun greeted cheerily.

"Hey, Baekhyun," Sehun greeted just as cheerily.

Baekhyun's curiosity instantly peaked as he sat up in his bed and demanded, "Oh my God, Oh Sehun! Tell me everything!"

Sehun laughed on the other line and asked, "Can I come over, instead? I don't care much for talking over the phone."

"Yeah, of course! Get your ass over here!" Baekhyun cried.

Sehun chuckled and asked, "Alright, I'll get right on that, Baekkie. And when I do get there, you must explain yourself. Those pictures you posted!"

Baekhyun sheepishly bit his lip and mumbled, "Oh, right. Well Sehunnie, you know, when two people love each other—-"

"Oh, shut up! I know the fucking sex talk! I'm just surprised it happened," Sehun explained.

Baekhyun shrugged and muttered, "Well, we love each other and wanted to take our relationship further."

"Oh yeah . . . How was it?" Sehun pressed.

Baekhyun blushed and threw an arm over his burning cheeks as he cried, "Sehun! I can't tell you that! It's too personal, you pervert!"

"Says you, Byun Baekhyun! Who's the one that always talked to their little brother about all the ass he got? Huh? Calling me the perv . . . Hah!" Sehun laughed.

Baekhyun sat up with a huff and cried, "Confidence! You promised never to mention ever again that I talked to you about that! You lied!"

Sehun laughed and cried, "Fuck, Baek. I was sixteen!"

"That doesn't matter! You still promised, you asshole!" Baekhyun cried.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be there in a while and you can beat my ass all you want. Or are you maybe . . . too sore?" Sehun teased.

Baekhyun shrieked and threw a pillow across the room as he yelled, "Oh, you are so lucky I can't strangle you right now!"

Sehun just laughed and cheerily said, "See you soon, bottom Baekkie!" And then he hung up, escaping —- for now —- Baekhyun's wrath, who was happily planning on beating him senseless when he arrived.

Baekhyun huffed and jumped off his bed, grabbing his pink teddy bear from off the chair and cuddling him on the bed. He laid there, practically spooning his teddy bear until he heard his doorbell chime. He picked up his teddy and awkwardly walked to answer the door.

He couldn't see over the bear's head, but from Sehun's laugh, he knew the annoying ass had arrived.

"And who might this be?" Sehun teased.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and clumsily made his way to the couch before setting down his bear as he grumbled, "Sehun, Channie Jr. Channie Jr., Assface."

Sehun bursted into laughter and gasped, "Oh my God, you named your pink teddy bear, Channie Jr.!"

Baekhyun crossed his arms and pursed his lips, then he ran towards Sehun and kicked his shin as he cried, "Shut up!"

"Hah—- Ow!" Sehun still laughed.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and huffed before clasping back onto the couch with his teddy bear. "So, why did you come over again?" Baekhyun asked. "I completely forgot why while you had been making fun of me."

Sehun just shrugged and said, "Don't worry, you'll get over it. You have Channie Jr., after all." Baekhyun pinched him and Sehun grimaced before continuing onto to say, "And okay, okay. I came over to tell you . . . Luhan and I slept together last night!"

"What!?" Baekhyun cried. He jumped up and shoved Sehun as he cried, "You're stealing my thunder! I slept with Chanyeol last night! Oh God, now we'll have the same first sex anniversary with our boyfriends, you idiot!"

"What? Oh my God, your such a baby. Shut up for a second and be happy for me, please? I really like him, you know," Sehun said.

Baekhyun nodded and responded, "Yeah, I know, just like I really really like Chanyeol. So are things good between you two, then?" Baekhyun asked as he settled back onto the couch and pulled his bear into his lap.

Sehun nodded and replied, "Yeah, I really love being with him. I don't care what we do either, I just like spending time together, you know?"

Baekhyun smiled and softly murmured, "Yeah, I know, that's how it is with Chanyeol and I."

Sehun softly smiled and murmured, "It's nice, isn't it? He doesn't expect anything, he just accepts me for me and I love that about him."

Baekhyun smiled just as softly and said, "You know, Sehun, you should probably tell him all of this. You'd have the possibility of making your relationship stronger."

"You think . . ." Sehun mumbled.

Baekhyun nodded and said, "I know, and you should also tell Luhan how much you care about him and that the relationship you have isn't something that'll easily disappear. That it's not just something you're doing for fun and using him. He needs to know you really care, Sehun."

Sehun nodded and settled beside Baekhyun as he muttered, "Thanks, Baek."

Baekhyun smiled and squeezed his hand, softly replying, "You're welcome," before he switched on the TV and found them something to watch.